- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Cinema Optix Hdx650
|Price:||$871.00 + $32.95 shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- optix hdx650
- TV Projector HD projector
- 1920 x 1080p Processing resolution.Brightness: (ANSI) Lumens 4500. Contrast ratio: 32,000:1.
- 20000 Hours lamp life. Picture in picture.
- Signal compatibilty:HDMI, S-Video. Full function remote control.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Cinema Optix Hdx650
|Shipping||$32.95||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Restylingworx||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RitzCamera||Amazon.com||Kaleidoscope Electronics|
|Connectivity Technology||hdmi||Wireless, HDMI, USB, Mini USB, LAN, Computer/D-sub 15 pin, RS-232c||HDMI^MHL||HDMI||Wireless^HDMI^MHL^USB||HDMI|
|Display Technology||—||3LCD (3 Chip)||DLP||DLP||DLP||DLP|
|Image Brightness||4,500 lumen||2500 lumens||3200 lumens||3000 lumens||3000 lumens||2000 lumens|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 25 x 20 in||17.7 x 20.5 x 7.6 in||12.44 x 8.98 x 4.08 in||12.8 x 19.17 x 15.39 in||11.73 x 9 x 3.7 in||12.28 x 9.6 x 4.09 in|
|Item Weight||15 lbs||24.7 lbs||5.29 lbs||9.17 lbs||5.5 lbs||6.06 lbs|
|Resolution||—||Full HD 1080p with 4K Enhancement||—||1080p||1080p||1080p|
For a family room type environment and 3D, while also great that the HDX650 claims plenty of lumens, it came up well short of claim. That still makes it rather bright in 'best mode' but, it's only slightly brighter than the average projector at its brightest, a far cry from the 4500 lumens claimed, which really would have been impressive. More on this later, let's just say we would have loved to have seen something like 4500 hundred of those 4000 claimed, but almost 3600 lumens was it. Give or take the cross talk and or any other artifacts, the 3D was pretty solid. I don't see it being noticeably inferior to some of those projectors selling for 3-4 times the price. I will give the 3D on the Mitsubishi a slight edge, though. (It's the only one I had here, in close proximity to the HDX650 arrival. Overall, 3D looked rather good. Brightness can be a minor limitation, depending on your screen. This projector, though has generally not looked dim, during viewing in my rooms. It is a bit brighter than any of the previous 3D projectors to roll through here, but for the big LG CF3D. Most of the rest are fooling around in the 600 to 1000 lumens maximum, so very thin when it comes to 3D. Even this projector could really stand to be half again as bright - or more, for really nice 3D brightness. No matter. 3D and 2D are generally very impressive. Add to that Cinama Optix first to market with an under $5000 3D projectror, - and they come in at exactly - $4599. For shear value, the Cinema Optix HDX650 should be the projector to beat as other models hit the market in the next few months. For the HDX650's solid 2D performance, and pretty darn good 3D as well, for a nice low price, earns the HDX650 our Hot Product Award. 3D capable, includes supporting both 720 and 1080i/1080p 3D, including Blu-ray 3D and all DirecTV 3D we tested with Bright overall, with exceptionally bright best mode, and above average overall brightness
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.