Leitner OfficeAlly LH270 Wireless Telephone Headset with USB Work-from-Home Connection - 5-Year Warranty - Works with Cisco, Polycom, Yealink, Avaya, Softphones, VoIP, Skype, and 99% of Office Phones
- 5-YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY –That’s 5 times the warranty of most Plantronics and Jabra wireless telephone headsets! The warranty covers the battery too, ensuring your Leitner office headset will last
- ULTRA NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE – Sound professional. Block out background noise so your callers will hear you and only you (check out the video to the left to hear how awesome you’ll sound on your calls)
- MOST COMFORTABLE – Extremely comfy single-ear style, designed for all-day wearing. Includes a soft, contoured leatherette cushion that rests gently on your ear. Flexible headband can be molded to fit big heads, small heads, and everything in-between
- DUAL-CONNECTIVITY – Works with your office phone, computer, or both! Take a call on your landline, switch to a Skype call, or even listen to music on your computer with the push of a button
- UNIBASE TECHNOLOGY – Lets you conference your landline and softphone calls together. Chat with your old-fashioned and tech-savvy colleagues on the same line
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Discover the ultimate wireless headset that improves your productivity!
Over 1,000,000 companies have bought their headsets from Headsets.com (we've been doing this for over 20 years now), and since it was released, thousands of office professionals just like you have chosen the Leitner LH270. It's the longest lasting office headset available and will change the way you work for the next 5 years.
Ultra Noise-Canceling Microphone
Your ultra noise-canceling microphone will make you sound more clear and professional than with any other headset brand, especially if you work in an open office.
Conference your landline and softphone calls together. When your boss calls and wants to join, add them to the Skype meeting with the press of a button
Easily switch between phone and computer mode with the same headset. With most other headsets, you'd need to buy two. LH270 works with both!
|Compatiblity||99% of office phones and softphones|
|Security Level||Enhanced DECT Level A|
|Talk Time||8 hours (off of a 1 hour charge)|
|Wireless Range||Up to 350 feet|
|Headset Weight||1.9 oz|
|Pair two headsets to one base||✓|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Important notes about the headset:
- You cannot Flash or Hold with this headset (or any wireless headset, to the best of my knowledge). Instead, you will need to flash and hold from your desk phone.
- This headset has a mute button at the top, the mute button is small and not easy to locate, and gives no audio indication that the mute button was successfully pressed.
- You can wear this headset on either the left or right ear, because the microphone will swivel around 270 degrees
- This is the ONLY wireless headset with a 5 year warranty. You pay a premium for this, but, with my history of failing headsets, this is money well spent.
- You can still use your corded desk phone that this headset is attached to, simply pick up the phone
- Setup takes only a few minutes and is pretty easy if you use the instructions
The Leitner was the solution to my problems! Now I only need 1 headset and I can switch back and forth between computer calls and landline calls. It's light and comfortable so it's not a nuisance to wear all day. I usually forget that I'm wearing it until I get a call or need to make one.
I also purchased the Leitner lifter which allows you to answer calls by pressing the button on the headset itself. The lifter is a mechanical device attached to my landline that physically lifts the handset to answer or lowers it to hang up.
These two devices together are tha bomb! I now have the freedom to walk away from my office to any place in my home (upstairs or down) and take calls! I can even sit in the backyard or walk to my mailbox and the sound quality is still great! I mean what's the purpose of working from home if you have to stay tethered to your computer all day?
The customer service is also the best! They send candy with your headset and I even got a call from them to check in on me and ask If I had any questions about the functionality of the headset. They seem to really care about customer satisfaction. And you can't beat the 5 year warranty! I rarely write reviews but this one was worth me taking the time.
I was simply stunned at the mobility I have with the Leitner, I can go into the yard and throw the dog's frisbee or walk upstairs and cook. This headset has really changed my work-at-home life, I never take calls at the PC anymore. I've recorded my voice and the audio quality through the mic doesn't compete with my wired gaming headset, but it's perfectly intelligible.
The only thing that could improve IMO is a better confirmation that your MUTE button is indeed on... because wandering into the bathroom during conference calls is simply a fact of life when working from home.
Also, they sent a box of tootsie rolls (one pound of tootsie rolls) to my home as a thank you for the order. My daughter told me I need to start ordering all my products from them. LOL! Thank you Joe for the fantastic service and a quality product!