Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 296 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 323 reviews
on January 18, 2014
I thought I'd ignore the bad reviews and give it a chance. But they really were just horrible quality. Most didn't work at all. My local dollar store had better cars for the same price.
on July 25, 2016
I bought these cars to use as a potty incentive for my little boy and could not be more pleased. I put all of them in a bag along with some other "prizes" and allowed my son to get a prize out every time he used the potty. The excitement of getting a new car out each time helped him learn to use the potty regularly. The cars themselves are well constructed and can withstand the destructive power of my preschooler very well.
on March 24, 2016
great deal. shipped fast. We used these for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritans Purse. We ordered these as well as about 15 other bulk children's items. These items were great for either a boy or girl and good for the two younger age ranges. Its important to be careful when ordering items as some items are prohibited from being placed in the shoeboxes. Using products like these my wife and I were able to pack about 120 shoeboxes for less than $100.
on December 29, 2014
They say 50 assortment of cars but what you get is 20-25 cars & the rest duplicates. When I received the package I had to open it up & put almost all the cars back in the spots they where suppose to be in. Thankfully this was a gift for a child that wanted "hot wheel" type of cars. But the description is wrong & packaging a nightmare. I ended up having to tape each row in order to get them to stay in place. Very disappointed in what was described and what I received.
on February 17, 2016
Lots of cars for a cheap price. I bought for my grandson to play on his race track. The problem is the cars are so light that they do not move on the track correctly. They seem cheaply made. If I had a choice between these and the heavier variety I would buy heavier if going on a racetrack. If just driving on the floor these are fine.
on August 14, 2016
These are not the quality of matchbox or hot wheels cars. I was hoping they would be a little bit closer to that level of toy, but they barely roll. A good toy for a 2 year old, but not a 5 year old. They are too cheap
on December 29, 2016
These are 100% plastic cars. They are not any better than the ones you get from the dollar store.
I already knew that buying them. I bought them for a project for my sons room, not really for him to play with, but he will get all the extra ones we don't use. He likes to play with them in the bath tub and I won't let him take his matchbox or hot wheels cars in the tub.
They are fine for what they are, but if you are looking for the die cast hot wheels/matchbox cars, this is not it.
on February 14, 2017
Don't expect hot wheels or matchbox car quality, or to be racing them across any floors, but for a bunch of cheap toy cars, they are ok. They have plastic wheels, and don't roll really well.
on March 20, 2017
If your little ones like cars, like mine do, and don't want to spend money, this is the set for you. you get what you've paid for. the cars are made with cheap materials, but is playable. It is not a bad set, but the quality is not there.
on October 20, 2016
you do get 50 cars but if you are planning on giving them all to the same child you will be disappointed as they have doubles and some trples of the same car same color