Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: 50 Cars (1 Pack)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on October 13, 2008
There are only a couple of models in these cheap plastic cars, although each comes in several colors. They break during normal handling, and were a total waste of money. The only reason they even got a star at all, was that I had to rate it with something.
44 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2016
Lots of cars for a cheap price. I bought for my grandson to play on his race track. The problem is the cars are so light that they do not move on the track correctly. They seem cheaply made. If I had a choice between these and the heavier variety I would buy heavier if going on a racetrack. If just driving on the floor these are fine.
on March 20, 2017
If your little ones like cars, like mine do, and don't want to spend money, this is the set for you. you get what you've paid for. the cars are made with cheap materials, but is playable. It is not a bad set, but the quality is not there.
on February 14, 2017
Don't expect hot wheels or matchbox car quality, or to be racing them across any floors, but for a bunch of cheap toy cars, they are ok. They have plastic wheels, and don't roll really well.
on January 10, 2013
These are what you would expect from metal die cast cars that are not name brand. They roll just fine and I have yet to have any that have problems. They do not look like specific kinds of cars, but that is not what they are advertised as. I think these were perfect for what I wanted them for: a prize for my kiddos. The kids do enjoy getting them!
on June 19, 2016
Cheaply made.
on March 5, 2017
I needed the 50 cars for a party. What I got was some cars, a tank, a couple planes and helicopters. I specifically chose this item because it was all cars!
on April 5, 2017
Good product!!!!
on April 28, 2014
They are not as heavy as the Match Box cars. They do break easier. My grand son loved them. Fast shipping and great price.
on April 13, 2017
Missing cars from package, inaccurate description.