Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: 50 Cars (1 Pack)|Change

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on January 18, 2014
I thought I'd ignore the bad reviews and give it a chance. But they really were just horrible quality. Most didn't work at all. My local dollar store had better cars for the same price.
on July 25, 2016
I bought these cars to use as a potty incentive for my little boy and could not be more pleased. I put all of them in a bag along with some other "prizes" and allowed my son to get a prize out every time he used the potty. The excitement of getting a new car out each time helped him learn to use the potty regularly. The cars themselves are well constructed and can withstand the destructive power of my preschooler very well.
on March 24, 2016
great deal. shipped fast. We used these for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritans Purse. We ordered these as well as about 15 other bulk children's items. These items were great for either a boy or girl and good for the two younger age ranges. Its important to be careful when ordering items as some items are prohibited from being placed in the shoeboxes. Using products like these my wife and I were able to pack about 120 shoeboxes for less than $100.
on February 17, 2016
Lots of cars for a cheap price. I bought for my grandson to play on his race track. The problem is the cars are so light that they do not move on the track correctly. They seem cheaply made. If I had a choice between these and the heavier variety I would buy heavier if going on a racetrack. If just driving on the floor these are fine.
on August 14, 2016
These are not the quality of matchbox or hot wheels cars. I was hoping they would be a little bit closer to that level of toy, but they barely roll. A good toy for a 2 year old, but not a 5 year old. They are too cheap
on December 29, 2016
These are 100% plastic cars. They are not any better than the ones you get from the dollar store.
I already knew that buying them. I bought them for a project for my sons room, not really for him to play with, but he will get all the extra ones we don't use. He likes to play with them in the bath tub and I won't let him take his matchbox or hot wheels cars in the tub.
They are fine for what they are, but if you are looking for the die cast hot wheels/matchbox cars, this is not it.
on February 14, 2017
Don't expect hot wheels or matchbox car quality, or to be racing them across any floors, but for a bunch of cheap toy cars, they are ok. They have plastic wheels, and don't roll really well.
on March 20, 2017
If your little ones like cars, like mine do, and don't want to spend money, this is the set for you. you get what you've paid for. the cars are made with cheap materials, but is playable. It is not a bad set, but the quality is not there.
on December 22, 2015
Only positive is that there are a lot in the set, so that's fun for playing. As for the product itself, very disappointed. Cars are extremely flimsy - not at all what I expected from the picture and from having bought this type of product many times in the past. You can't see from the picture that cars have no bottom - just a thin shell, very light-weight. Really should have sent them back.
on June 8, 2016
Super small and thin, broke easily