Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on July 25, 2016
I bought these cars to use as a potty incentive for my little boy and could not be more pleased. I put all of them in a bag along with some other "prizes" and allowed my son to get a prize out every time he used the potty. The excitement of getting a new car out each time helped him learn to use the potty regularly. The cars themselves are well constructed and can withstand the destructive power of my preschooler very well.
on March 24, 2016
great deal. shipped fast. We used these for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritans Purse. We ordered these as well as about 15 other bulk children's items. These items were great for either a boy or girl and good for the two younger age ranges. Its important to be careful when ordering items as some items are prohibited from being placed in the shoeboxes. Using products like these my wife and I were able to pack about 120 shoeboxes for less than $100.
on December 17, 2017
The price is right. The quality of these cars is quite good considering how reasonably they are priced. We bought 3-4 packages of them to use for a shoe box project which sends various items to children in third world countries. The quality is not equal to the well known brands, but the quality is good for the price. items arrived on time and in good shape--no missing parts, etc.
on June 8, 2016
Super small and thin, broke easily
on December 29, 2014
They say 50 assortment of cars but what you get is 20-25 cars & the rest duplicates. When I received the package I had to open it up & put almost all the cars back in the spots they where suppose to be in. Thankfully this was a gift for a child that wanted "hot wheel" type of cars. But the description is wrong & packaging a nightmare. I ended up having to tape each row in order to get them to stay in place. Very disappointed in what was described and what I received.
on October 20, 2016
you do get 50 cars but if you are planning on giving them all to the same child you will be disappointed as they have doubles and some trples of the same car same color
on June 2, 2017
they are cheap cars. cant expect too much.
on March 22, 2016
Seriously... these cars are straight garbage. It's a shame that my son opened them and said, and I quote... "That's OK if these are not Hot Wheels." Unfortunately, he thought these would be quality cars and thus, he spent his own money on them. However, the GREAT news is that, at a young age, my son has learned that you get what you pay for. Let our experience teach you... STAY AWAY from these cars!
on April 29, 2013
Might be good for a party favor. But these are very poorly made. I didn't even show them to my son.
on April 1, 2016
Super cheap I expected it to some degree, but they were worse than I imagined. I bought them to attach around a circular mirror in my son's room (a la Pinterest), so they work for what I need them for.