Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 25, 2016
I bought these cars to use as a potty incentive for my little boy and could not be more pleased. I put all of them in a bag along with some other "prizes" and allowed my son to get a prize out every time he used the potty. The excitement of getting a new car out each time helped him learn to use the potty regularly. The cars themselves are well constructed and can withstand the destructive power of my preschooler very well.
on January 18, 2014
I thought I'd ignore the bad reviews and give it a chance. But they really were just horrible quality. Most didn't work at all. My local dollar store had better cars for the same price.
on March 24, 2016
great deal. shipped fast. We used these for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritans Purse. We ordered these as well as about 15 other bulk children's items. These items were great for either a boy or girl and good for the two younger age ranges. Its important to be careful when ordering items as some items are prohibited from being placed in the shoeboxes. Using products like these my wife and I were able to pack about 120 shoeboxes for less than $100.
on December 29, 2016
These are 100% plastic cars. They are not any better than the ones you get from the dollar store.
I already knew that buying them. I bought them for a project for my sons room, not really for him to play with, but he will get all the extra ones we don't use. He likes to play with them in the bath tub and I won't let him take his matchbox or hot wheels cars in the tub.
They are fine for what they are, but if you are looking for the die cast hot wheels/matchbox cars, this is not it.
on December 22, 2015
Only positive is that there are a lot in the set, so that's fun for playing. As for the product itself, very disappointed. Cars are extremely flimsy - not at all what I expected from the picture and from having bought this type of product many times in the past. You can't see from the picture that cars have no bottom - just a thin shell, very light-weight. Really should have sent them back.
on December 17, 2017
The price is right. The quality of these cars is quite good considering how reasonably they are priced. We bought 3-4 packages of them to use for a shoe box project which sends various items to children in third world countries. The quality is not equal to the well known brands, but the quality is good for the price. items arrived on time and in good shape--no missing parts, etc.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2017
If your little ones like cars, like mine do, and don't want to spend money, this is the set for you. you get what you've paid for. the cars are made with cheap materials, but is playable. It is not a bad set, but the quality is not there.
on June 8, 2016
Super small and thin, broke easily
on December 29, 2014
They say 50 assortment of cars but what you get is 20-25 cars & the rest duplicates. When I received the package I had to open it up & put almost all the cars back in the spots they where suppose to be in. Thankfully this was a gift for a child that wanted "hot wheel" type of cars. But the description is wrong & packaging a nightmare. I ended up having to tape each row in order to get them to stay in place. Very disappointed in what was described and what I received.
on August 30, 2015
Great value for the money, but remember you get what you pay for. This is not hot wheels quality. My grandson has autism and he commented that these are cheap and break easily. However, there are 50 cars included and he loves toy cars so he is happy