Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

24,643
Subscription Length: $50 Code|Format: Online Game Code|Change
Price:$49.99

Showing 1-10 of 23,765 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24,643 reviews
on September 24, 2015
I don't know why I even try to make purchases with a credit card or PayPal through the Sony PlayStation Network anymore. For such an amazing tech company, Sony can't figure out how to take my money no matter how hard I throw it at them. This last weekend they had a Flash sale I couldn't ignore. Using my PC (which I normally use to access the PSN Store), it took about 2 minutes for me to add 3 games to my basket... then I screwed around for 15 minutes trying to check out. I re-entered my card information (which had worked fine a couple of months ago). I tried using PayPal. I gave up and turned on my PS3. About 10 minutes later (PSN on the console is much less responsive than on the PC) I had the same 3 games added to my basket and attempted to check out again (BTW, why is my PC shopping basket not carried over to the PS3 shopping basket and vice-versa? It's like they really don't want me to buy anything...). 15 minutes later and still failing to talk Sony into taking my money, I was ready to drop kick my controller.

Amazon to the rescue! It took me 1 minute to locate this card and buy it. 3 more minutes to get my PC back to the PSN shopping cart and enter the card code which added $10 to my Sony Wallet. And about 2 minutes to complete the Sony transaction. HA! Take that Sony! I beat you!! You WILL take my money and you will like it!

As a nice bonus, Amazon gave me a $1 MP3 credit for buying this through them. Why in the world would I ever pay Sony directly again?
on April 14, 2017
It's ridiculous that everyone else seems to like my Visa card, except Sony. All I kept getting was an error message saying "Your purchase may not be complete. Check your transaction history in your Account settings."

For a 1st time PS4 user, this has eaten up WAAAAAaaaayyy too much of my time. Multiple cards, paypal, etc... nothing worked until I brought a gift card from Amazon. Is this some type of collusion?

Anyway, I dropped the code into my PS4 Wallet and BAM...purchase complete.

Irritating... but effective.
on December 26, 2016
Bought two got the first one no problem then the second one had to be verified but its been over 2 hours as it stated and I haven't got the code or refund I don't understand why I cannot just get my code -_-
review image
on April 17, 2017
I live in Argentina and when I bought my PS3 several years ago I had to create a US account because there wasn't a PS Store in my country. I had a LOT of trouble trying to pay with Argentine cards until finally, after days trying, it worked with my AMEX (and people ask what piracy is rampant in the 3rd world). The card expired this year and again it was impossible to make it accept any card, even my new AMEX. What is infuriating is that it even detect that my PayPal accound as not from the US and rejects any payment. That's not all, though. I have an American wife and the PS Store doesn't even accept her Bank of America card. It's as if Sony doesn't want my money.

Thankfully, I found out that buying these gift cards you get the code digitally and instantly so now it's my only resort to buy PS games. It works like a charm, fast and secure. Thank you Amazon... and shame on you Sony. You should learn from Steam.
on November 22, 2016
Not sure why the PlayStation store has so many issues trying to recognize credit cards, but I am always having to jump on Amazon, buy one of these real quick, and then will quickly redeem it for Sony credit. I'm glad that this product makes it so easy to reload the playstation account for last-minute games or deals
on April 14, 2017
I've only recently discovered this way of purchasing Psn cards, and let me tell you, I wish I had never found out about it only because it is the easiest way to add funds to your wallet. Ever since an update on the PlayStation store, my credit card was always declined (where it worked for everything else) and so buying Psn cards was my only option if I wished to buy a game or whatnot.

Bottom line, it worked instantly, every time. 10/10
on July 1, 2015
With the worries of the Sony Servers being hacked by rogue dictators and hacker geeks with nothing better to do with their free time, this gift card brings some piece of mind. You can simply by this card on Amazon, or even at your local CVS with cash (even more secure) and redeem the code in the Playstation Store without sharing your credit card number. This fills your Playstation Store wallet while keeping your card number hidden from a network that seems to have a lot of enemies these days.

I started using these gift cards a few years ago when the credit card numbers of Playstation Members were compromised and I was forced to change my credit card.

I recommend this card for people who may want to remove their credit card number from the PSN servers.
on September 22, 2016
Worked like a charm! I moved out of the US for work reasons some time ago and getting PSN cards for my account is always a complicated endeavor. PlayAsia charges a hefty fee on cards and they only go as high as $50, meaning that a game release will set me back around $120 is PSN cards and fees to meet the $60 price tag.
Thankfully, I was able to buy this on amazon without much trouble. The first card had a considerable (4 hours or so) waiting time before the code was made available / my account verified. Future purchases however delivered a PSN code instantly. I'm hoping amazon/sony doesn't remove this option for outside of the USA customers again as it's getting harder and harder to fund my PSN account. As for my part, I plan to keep buying these for a very long time! :)
on February 12, 2015
i'm not even sure how to rate this. i mean, where do i even begin to list the profound experience that i've had with this product. i'd say i was left speechless, and you might have to believe that. i mean, i'm not talking right now. there is no speech.

but, faithful reader, i AM typing. for YOU. so, sit back, and enjoy my delightful tale.

i had a pressing urge to buy some games from the PSN store, and like any smart consumer considering it's history, don't want sony having my credit card number. so, i logged on to my dearest friend amazon and purchased this. amazon immediately provided me with a 12(?) character code that i entered into the playstation store, and presto-chango! i had $10 in my "wallet" there.

IT TRANSMOGRIFIES YOUR HARD-EARNED DOLLARS INTO PLAYSTATION NETWORK DOLLARS!!! LIKE SOME SORT OF DIGITAL ALCHEMY!!!
on January 20, 2016
These things work flawlessly if you're trying to add money to the Playstation store and don't want to use your debit/credit card!

My experience has been very good. I had been living in Brazil for 3 1/2 years, and the games there were hard to get, and extremely expensive compared to what I would pay in the United States. Some of the games that I wanted were on the Playstation store, so I decided to try it out and see if it would work because I was hesitant to use my debit card. No problem whatsoever!

Basically, what you do is you buy the "card" online, and they give you the electronic code. Then, when you go to buy the game/dlc on the PS Store, you just input the code until you have enough for your purchase! Incredibly easy to do, and a quick fix for a desperate gamer living abroad!

I would recommend this to anybody, abroad or not, as it is a fast and easy way to purchase games on the PS Store!