Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 4, 2018
This should be a professional service, if you're out of stock on digital codes, you're required to get them back as soon as possible. Their are way... too many people who depend or could afford a $10 or a $20 Playstation Store Gift Card. Please stop using strategies to force customers to purchase your more expensive cards. I'd post an update if i get a reply from the relevant seller.
515 people found this helpful
|1717 comments|Report abuse
on May 19, 2018
I usually buy the 10$ code for everything... running out of codes and not stock it back is a great way to show how less they care about the customers who depend on this value codes. I've been waiting for about a month to buy a code and nothing
134 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 23, 2018
The $10 and $20 codes have been unavailable for weeks now! Absolutely ridiculous! Horrible strategy by PlayStation to try and make you buy the more expensive ones 👎👎👎👎👎
52 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 28, 2018
Ridiculous! I don't know if it's on Amazon's or SONY's side but I've had it up to here with SONY's business and the inability to buy $10-$25 digital codes just adds fuel to the fire. I depend on these cards/codes to do business with SONY and I don't always need or want $50+ worth of wallet funds. SONY refuses my PayPal and I refuse to set up and payment cards because heaven forbid SONY can't go one year without getting hacked and risking confidential information.

My advice go to your local Walmart or any store that stock gift cards and buy these codes from there.
72 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 28, 2018
This product is well worth the money, I rate the product 5 stars but my star rating applied is due to the lack of availability.Recently I went to my local riteaid and hannaford neither of which had a physical 20$ PSN card then it dawned on me asides from my usual groceries, they didn't have what I wanted. Thus Amazon always has everything I need what could go wrong? Oh right not available in 10-20-25. Convenience using Amazon now it's actually starting to be inconvenience this isn't the only type of of pre-paid card out of stock. Unacceptable coming from Amazon. How can you have beyondso many good ideas and concepts, yet allow oversights such as this? My final result is the product is absolutely perfect and amazing. The availability of it at the 10$-25$ price isn't. Thus I rate this down until the product is made more available.
32 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2017
The code was sent to my email inmediately. Also, you can check your redeem codes on Your Account, Digital content and devices, Games and software. These codes only work on US PSN accounts, so, if you're from another country and you have an US account, you can fill your digital wallet through Amazon, without havi an US credit card, which is a very common problem for people like me, who creates his account when Sony didn't use to bring support in their own country
10 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2018
The best way to gift my son without having to send one through the mail. They will send you a code to your email account after you purchase it, and you can then text or email that code to your intended recipient. All done in less than 5 minutes- perfect for if you need a same-day gift, and they can use it for in-game purchases.
4 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2016
The best thing ever! I am overseas for work right now, and was trying to purchase Madden 17 with my card on the system, and it didn't work. Came right here, and BAM! It worked... Just had to write down the code, and then return to my PS4, went to settings Redeemed Code, and the money was right in my account. Now Madden 17 is taking two weeks to download LOL... but anyway thanks Amazon!
5 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2017
We needed some extra money added to our Sony PlayStation online account. We did not feel like driving to the store, so we thought of Amazon. This arrives within 15-minutes to our email after being verified and process. We received the voucher code via secured email. It worked great and much faster and more convenient than having to run to the store.
2 people found this helpful
on August 16, 2017
So easy and convenient. Also, had an issue redeeming (because I created a Sony account and added funds to that instead of my son's - I'm not very adept at this stuff) and contacted Sony - they couldn't transfer the funds. Be careful because this purchase is non refundable.

I have to say - I called Amazon customer service and as usual, they were beyond helpful and completely turned an unfortunate situation into an ideal one. Thank you Amazon! The excellent customer service is the main reason I spend so much money on here.
2 people found this helpful