Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2013
$49.99 for $50 of credit? It's like getting a free penny. But do you want to get five free pennies? I thought so. Buy the 5 of the $10 cards for $9.99 each and watch the savings rack up.
4646 comments| 2,355 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2017
I bought this for my brother for his birthday. I had to nearly cash the thing in to find the code to send to him (copying it from the cash-in screen and then backing out before confirming), but after that I just texted him the code and he was able to input it on his own account to redeem it.
I may have overlooked an option somewhere, but it may be in Amazon/Sony's best interest to make a more direct and obvious method for sending these as a gift.
on August 10, 2015
Thanks Amazon!

I must admit to having had financial repercussions to storing my credit information on Playstation Network (PSN) and that I didn't practice proper online theft prevention (don't reuse the same password for multiple sites!), but it is certainly nice to be able to limit the amount of places that my financial information resides, thus reducing my vulnerabilities (though you can never truly eliminate it). Since these are codes that are instantly accessible, it is almost as easy as purchasing the funds directly through PSN. You just can't beat that.
on September 1, 2017
The whole redeeming process, from the moment of gift card purchase to the moment of game purchase on PS Store, can be less than 5 mins. Didn't have any issues for me.
on October 21, 2017
Was able to reward a contest winner in Pakistan with this. We weren't sure if it would go through, but the code did work in his region and digitally delivering it was very easy. Shipping anything to Pakistan would have been extremely costly, so, I was happy.
on September 27, 2017
Sony's ability to sell credits for PlayStation Plus through the PS4 is broken. This is the ONLY way for us to purchase credits for the PlayStation Plus Network for online game play. Sony should fix this, but at least there is a workaround.
on June 8, 2017
Wokes absolutely fine. I was emailed the code by Amazon and typed the number in the redeem code section of the PlayStation store. No problems at all. Would order again!
on October 18, 2017
This option works flawlessly. I use this for myself as well as gifts. The redemption code is almost instantaneous and is much safer than putting a credit card number on your PSN account.
on May 15, 2017
Ordered this card and everything went smoothly will be ordering again soon....
on October 21, 2017
Cash is always the right size , the right color and is never returned .
If Mareag sent you , the stop right now and find what your looking for on Amazon and pay accordingly .