- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1500261270
- ISBN-13: 978-1500261276
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,002,860 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
50 shades of chocolate: A sexylicious book of delicious chocolate recipes with handy hints on how to enjoy them in the bedroom! Paperback – July 11, 2014
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Claire is an award winning chocolatier who can comment about chocolate and sex all day long. Her motto is live life to the full and that includes enjoying both chocolate and sex guilt free
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The author, Claire Preen, is a celebrated chocolatier so every single recipe in this book just works.
For chocoholics (like me) or those that want to have a bit of fun - enjoy!