- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1500261270
- ISBN-13: 978-1500261276
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,008,073 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
50 shades of chocolate: A sexylicious book of delicious chocolate recipes with handy hints on how to enjoy them in the bedroom! Paperback – July 11, 2014
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Claire is an award winning chocolatier who can comment about chocolate and sex all day long. Her motto is live life to the full and that includes enjoying both chocolate and sex guilt free
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The author, Claire Preen, is a celebrated chocolatier so every single recipe in this book just works.
For chocoholics (like me) or those that want to have a bit of fun - enjoy!