Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on April 9, 2013
I bought this book to add to my library of hunting material. It's been a good read and it's fun cracking it out in July/August to get geared up for the hunting season. It's nicely laid out and easy to read and follow. There are some good tips and methods that have proven to be effective. I'm sure an expert hunter would laugh while reading this but for the sportsman/weekend warrior type, it's a good one to have.
on November 25, 2013
Probably 475 of these tips are things you should know before you go hunting in the first place, and most of them aren't helpful for areas in the Midwest where our white-tail deer count is high and our hunter count is also high. I think I purchased this after imbibing in too much red wine? I've been deer hunting for (oh god!) 33 years and I was hoping there would be a few great tips in here.

I'll leave it at the farm for the little kids to read :)
on December 11, 2013
Good easy read for the bathroom as most tips are a few words, sentences, or at most a very short paragraph. Can pick it up and read one tip, put it back down and miss nothing.
on August 23, 2011
Lots of very informative information for anything you need to know to get in the woods and start tagging deer or for tagging more deer. Some information is very basic which makes it an outstanding book for beginners who are just starting out while still having plenty of information for veteran hunters looking to expand their knowledge of whitetail hunting. The only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because all the measurements that are given in this book are given in metric and American, kind of annoying but all in all great product.
on September 11, 2009
Excellent recommendations for both bow and gun hunters. Much of the tips are review for me. However, some advice is new and practical to use in the field. Good book for both novice and expert! Also, nice hardback cover.
on January 9, 2013
My son is starting to hunt so we bought this for him. It is a good quality book and he likes how the book is laid out. Many small articles instead of lengthy chapters to read.
on June 7, 2014
Very informative. This book has a wealth of knowledge. I would recommend this to both the beginner and the experienced hunter.
on December 26, 2012
Fun to read and very interesting. Full of excellent tips and so easy to read you can hardly put it down. Everyone in deer camp picked it up at one time or another.
on March 17, 2015
Lots of good information.
on January 15, 2015
Lots of great point made here