- File Size: 196 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Publication Date: June 1, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001F51Y4K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #728,928 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
The $500 Wedding: How to have a beautiful wedding and reception for $500 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
That having been said the "budgets" listed within, with the exception of one, are not actual weddings that the author planned or attended, but are listed as "real wedding ideas." I thought the budgets in the book would be actual weddings. The "real wedding ideas" are flawed because there is not a category listed for the marriage license. In Los Angeles county, marriage licenses are $90. Even in the one actual wedding that the author supposedly attended (the "Legally Married" wedding), the marriage license fee was neglected, she only allotted $50 for the judge, but no license. I know that a couple can be married and have something memorable for only $500. However, if their budget is only $500 - a $90 expense is a big chunk of the budget and should be plugged into any budget plan. As it stands now, in order to make the $500 budget, a couple would have to shrink the guest list further by reducing the food budget so they could get the required marriage license. I think the author needs to go back to the drawing board and plug that into the spreadsheet and consult with real couples who have actually kept costs within the $500 budget rather than using so called "real wedding ideas" that do not accurately list expenses. Also, the book could benefit from a chapter that lists some ideas for procuring rings on a budget. Honestly, I bought the book based on the blog. The blog is way better than the book - the blog lists actual menus with costs to feed your guests for a diy reception - great help! My suggestion is check the blog, forget the book until some revisions are made.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Finance
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings > Budget
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings > Showers, Parties & Receptions
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference