|Part Number||EW-IP64CB-150W-B1 5000K E39|
|Item Weight||2.84 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Item model number||EW-IP64CB-150W-B1 5000K E39|
|Assembled Height||4.8 inches|
|Assembled Length||13 inches|
|Assembled Width||4.8 inches|
|Collection||LED Corn Lights|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Included Components||Bulb included|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||1000 watts|
|Specific Uses||General purpose|
|Fixture Features||5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|EU Energy Efficiency Label||DLC|
|Incandescent equivalent||1500 watts|
|Bulb Features||Instant On|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82.00|
|Bulb Diameter||4.2 inches|
|Bulb Length||8.4 inches|
|Start Up Time||1 Second|
|Lumen Maintenance Factor at the End of Life||81.59|
150W LED 5000K Corn Light Bulb, Mogul E39 Base, Replacement for 1000W Metal Halide, 21892 Lumens, Waterproof, Outdoor/Indoor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT SAVINGS - Corn light bulbs have universal applications and can save up to 81.6% on electricity consumption when compared to the HPS/HID/HALIDE/INCANDESCENT/CFL lights and fixtures they are replacing. Designed for better cooling with larger size aluminum heat sink and built in fan to ensure long life performance.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Bulb comes in 4000k, 5000k, 6000k light temperatures, and has an E39 mogul screw base, making it a super easy LED retrofit and incandescent/metal-halide replacement. In most cases, just screw in. In others, since LEDs use a driver and not a ballast, you must bypass the ballast (Halide and other bulb types). Consult your electrician.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY, LONG LIFE - Our E39 mogul base LED corn light style retrofit bulbs are made in 2018 with the newest tech, verified by the date code on the box. Uses LED SMD2835 Technology to obtain 115-150 lumens per watt and project light in a 360-degree fashion. Bulb is rated to last 23 years assuming 6 hours of usage per day.
- QUALITY ASSURED - Our 5-year unlimited warranty has your back. Contact us for quick and fast light replacements.
- UL LISTED and DLC CERTIFIED - UL listed for enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures (see technical details), and equipped with autosensing and rated for 110V-277V AC, DLC certified for rebate and incentive programs from numerous utilities, cities and states, nationwide.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EverWatt LED Corn Light Bulbs E39 Mogul Base HID/HPS/MH/CFL Retrofit Replacements
LED Corn bulbs are the latest in 360-degree, LED area lighting technology. They're called 'corn lights' because of the ear-of-corn look to the strips of LEDs surrounding the bulb, not because of the color.
Brighten and save on your outdoor and indoor lighting with our LED corn light bulb, with 60,000 hour rated LEDs and fan you can rely on. Our commercial and industrial grade LED lighting is constructed with heavy-duty corrosion resistant materials. These LED corn light bulbs can replace high intensity discharge (HID), high pressure sodium (HPS), incandescent, and metal halide (MH) luminaires. DLC-tested, those requirements must be completed by an accredited laboratory
Important - we note actual lumens emitted. Some companies note their chip lumens instead of the actual lumens emitted, but the lumens lost due to the light's cover are unaccounted for with that method.
Don't be fooled by other old technology. Our lights are made in 2018 with the newest tech, verified by the date code on the box.
About EverWatt LED Lights
WE STARTED TWO BLOCKS FROM TWITTER, AIRBNB, AND LINKEDIN
Silicon Valley got its name from computer chips. LEDs, or light emitting diodes, aren’t just “like” computer chips, they are computer chips. They’re silicon injected with specific impurities to light up when a voltage is applied, and Silicon Valley perfected them. When you want the latest led tech wizardry, it’s our EverWatt lab coat nerds that are committed to building lights that exceed tomorrow’s standards, and nerding out about lumen efficacy during their lunch break.
Color Temperature5000.00 Kelvin
Bulb Voltage110.00 Volts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reluctantly, I ended up purchasing the 35 W unit, their smallest one. This replaced 175 W gaslight high up on my garage over my driveway. I have 5 acres so I wanted to get something with extra light. Once installed, at night, we were blown away. I could not believe how much brighter this ever watt unit was. I am well acquainted with LED output, but I'm still impressed with how much light is 35 unit throws. I went up on the roof the next day and cleaned the light sensor lens, that was causing the unit to go on and off during the day, and re-configuring it so it face toward the sun, and now, I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I'm glad I didn't get the more powerful one. But I will be buying more lights for different areas of my property from Everwatt. Extremely satisfied.
One Last note: I wish either Everwatt and/or Amazon had direct links for fixtures for these units. It's been a bitch trying to find one, (regardless of the Search Engine I tried.) I will buy more corn lights once I find the appropriate fixtures.
I called and EverWatt said just fill out the form with the order ID and because it burnt out so quick just put it in a first class bag and they will take care of it. That is what I am going to do. Will see if they stand by their products they sell.
After filling ou the form Everwatt sent a prepaid label to send the item back. They replaced our burnt out bulb at no cost and gave us a 2nd bulb free. After receiving the new items their tech support called us and gave guidence on how to install the product to avoid shorting out anything. we installed them and have had no issues since. would purchase these again in the future.
Most recent customer reviews
Just wonder about the longevity of the product.
Product says will last 23 years...based on 3 hours a day.Read more