- Series: 501 Ways for Adult Students to Pay for College
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: SuperCollege; 5 edition (May 12, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617600741
- ISBN-13: 978-1617600746
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,981,249 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
501 Ways for Adult Students to Pay for College: Going Back to School Without Going Broke 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Advice on applying for scholarships from start to finish." Town & Country Magazine
"All students will profit from this highly detailed book." David Miller, Director of College Counseling, Stevenson School
"Upbeat tone and clear, practical advice." Book News
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?