- Product Dimensions: 11 x 12 x 2 inches ; 51 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 51.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00213DMUE
- Item model number: 130150
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (150 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,797 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
MIR 50LBS Short Adjustable Weighted Vest
|Sale:||$129.99 + $29.55 shipping|
|You Save:||$56.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50-Pounds Included, Weights adjustable in 3-Pound increments; One Velcro belt included
- Vest weights Capacity = 60-Pound; Empty compartments to add additional weights
- Double padding throughout vest and narrow shoulder design
- Super Compact; Only 11-Inch in length; Design for maximum mobility; Snug Fit
- Weights are loaded at the upper body; Front and back weight distribution for optimum performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This MiR Weighted vest comes with a full set of weights that can be adjusted from 3 to 60lbs to increase the resistance adeptness. For the purpose of weight loss, the removable weights are located high on the torso to protect the stomach from pounding as you run and also is delicate to the whole body while exercising. The vest is made of heavy-duty 1200D reinforced nylon, featuring double padded shoulders for added comfort and mesh vented inside for breath ability. The padding is designed to be contoured to your shoulder for maximum comfort. The MiR Weighted Vests are completely adjustable for even more comfort. There are two adjustable straps that can be adjusted underneath so you can easily adjust the body length of the vest by sliding the straps up and down through the D-rings. To adjust the weight level, remove or transfer the weights from the packets which secure the weights with the durable Velcro weight closures.
Top customer reviews
Vest is adjustable in the shoulders and in the waist.
Weight distribution (you can put the weights how ever you would like)
The 4 strap design makes the vest stay snug and hardly moves.
The waist strap has a elastic area so after you put it on it has some give to it making it easy to breath
During my 4 mile run I realized it rubs on my inner arm a little
When I received the vest the straps had strands coming off already (I put a litter to it and its fine now)
Directions for another vest came instead (still easy to figure out though)
No place to put a phone (maybe a small one but not my LG G3)
Vest arrived damaged. Same issue as Ryan Alexander's review. Item came in a simple priority USPS box with zero padding or packing material included. Areas where the weights held in place show signs of rubbing and there is fraying along the bottom of the weight slots as well as some small holes. Damage is around the middle area on both sides in between the top and bottom rows of weights. Will be requesting a replacement and will update my review based on how that goes. Other than that the vest looks legit. There is a good YouTube video out there if you need help with the straps but I didn't even bother assembling mine due to the condition it arrived in.
The weight vest can be used for several exercises, including walking, or exercises such as squats, setups, or just bending over to the floor. The benefit to the short vest is that it just goes as low as your the bottom of your rib cage, so you can wear it to get extra resistance for set-ups or other exercises that involve your abdominals.
Overall, this is a good product and I would recommend it to anybody looking for a weight vest.
**** After one week of use everything is still great except that the Velcro straps are fraying. String by string is coming off and will need to be melted together, if possible, or even replaced in the future. I wonder if I can order replacement straps. I changed my rating from 4 to 3 stars now.
Most recent customer reviews
I have a recommend the 50 pound vest