Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on September 14, 2012
I purchased this ring with excitement thinking I found the perfect ring for the one I loved. I was so thrilled the day of the delivery. So I opened the box I lost it.....first I have to admit I started crying. Then I got super Mad! This ring looked like something that would come with a little girls dress up party. It even felt plastic. The diamonds, (if they were diamonds at all) were cloudy and just looked fake. I will never buy anything from this company (not amazon, I love Amazon) the seller on amazon. They were horrible. After sending back my crap purchase, it took several, several weeks to get my money back. Avoid seller Pompeii3 at all costs. Well unless you like buying cheap, junk.
on April 29, 2013
The ring was perfect... dainty and full of character but I'm annoyed by the sizing. I ordered a 6.5 and when I got it, it was too large so, not knowing about the "free" returns policy, I took it to my local Kay Jeweler and they measured the ring and even showed me the measurements and the ring was actually a size 7. I called Pompeii and complained and they said I could send it back and if they measured it and found it to be a 7, they'd refund my shipping. Well of course when they measured it, it was only a 6.5 which I still question because I saw it measure a 7 myself. While it's nice that they offer free resizing, I was without my ring for 2 weeks and as I can't go to a Pompeii store and have someone tell me how much smaller I actually need the ring, I misjudged the size and only asked for a quarter size smaller which turned out to be like no change had been made at all and my ring still doesn't fit. I leave for a destination wedding in 12 days and have no time to get the ring resized unless I do it locally which will void my warranty with Pompeii. I am annoyed.
on May 27, 2012
The ring is not only a great value In today's market; It is finely crafted & a piece that will hold up over the years.
I am very particular about jewelry & other things & somewhat a perfectionist... Therefore other rings were not suited to my taste & life style.

My dear loving fella purchased me this ring after the original ring we got was damaged despite careful wear & not sturdy at all. The first ring (which was purchased from a major super center) was only $100.00 less than this finely crafted ring from Pompeii3 ring which was also a higher carat & made of gold, rather than the former Platinaire ring, which was bought from the super center, which was platinum & silver & bent & scratched extremely easy.
It is easy to understand why this was a better investment all around & I absolutely love the vintage design of this ring. Photos do not do the ring justice. We plan on purchasing from this company in the future; As we were very pleased with the product & customer service. I must admit, I think we were both a bit wary about purchaseing a ring through mail order & the Internet , but it was well worth letting go of worry about quality & craftsmanship. I highly recommend this company to any couple or gentleman. They have a great selection & this particular ring is wonderful for those who have a tight budget or do not like huge stones... You will be pleased & feel as if you were treated fairly & regarded as a valued customer & feel that you indeed got your money's worth.

Thus concludes my two cents on this product.
I hope it is a helpful & reassuring review.
on July 19, 2013
I bought this ring with the .25ct wedding band from the same seller. I was very disappointed when it came. The stones were so cloudy, some of them looked white. The antique hand graving looked much better in the picture. What I received looked like it was costume jewelry. The side stones are so small, they look dull and fake in the setting. The center stone looks bigger in the picture than depicted. The metal of the setting was overpowering the center stone. I don't expect to get super high quality at this price, but I expect that it will look the part. It really wasn't worthwhile, having some of the stones because they were so cloudy.
on April 11, 2012
Don't fool yourself, the small diamonds on either side of the main one are no more than chips that might catch a little light outdoors. The center stone appears larger in the image than it does in person, but that keeps you from seeing any of those inclusions you'll be getting based on what you paid. For the $399, I love it as a starter ring but if you have more to spend, make the jump. There's also a wedding band floating around somewhere that seems to go with it perfectly, we'll most likely be returning for that this summer. The "milgrain" effect appears somewhat cheap...just looks like it was stamped into the metal or something and the side of the setting (top and bottom) that doesn't get shown in the images provided does too---but again, I'm not complaining--you get what you pay for. Our goal was a simple starter ring to get us through the wedding and our first few years but that would last a lifetime. I hope this is it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 8, 2013
I have been with my boyfriend for a few years now and we have 2 children so I helped pick out the ring. I absolutely fell in love with it and he got it. we just got it in the mail and it is very beautiful. I love it a lot but there is a little flaw on the to of the center stone, it looks like there is a chip in it. I was wondering has anybody else seen this? Also for the people who have received a ring from here, have you ever questioned if there in fact real diamonds. I'm nervous that it wont be.
on December 28, 2012
My girlfriend was amazed and fell in love with the ring and so did every one else who has seen it
Thank you so much I'm very happy with my purchase and it put a huge my on my girlfriend

Would highly recommend ordering from here , Gorgeous Jewelry for an amazing price
on June 3, 2012
Perfect engagement ring for the price. On a budget and your girlfriend suggested a cheap ring? This is the one for you then! As wedding time can be stressful and money can be tight this one was a great find. Super happy with it, and so is she.
on March 23, 2013
My fiance bought this ring and proposed a few weeks ago. I am in absolute love with him and this ring!
It's beautifully made and it compliments my hand nicely. It's the perfect size for small fingers.
Dainty and elegant.
Perfect.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2016
Good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.