|Price:||$79.00 - $172.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- VERY COMFORTABLE - High quality sturdy soft leather. Shoes slighlty stretch as you wear them so it is okay if it is tight at first.
- STAYS ON YOUR FEET - Leather heel strap does not rub or slip fits snugly without being too tight or constraining.
- SIZING - Runs true to size order the size you normally wear in a dress or casual shoe. If you are between sizes go with the smaller size as the shoes will slighlty stretch when broken in.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OUTFIT - Pons go with any outfit from jeans to dresses to swimsuits. They make for a great pop of color when wearing neutral outfits
- FASHIONABLE - Unique design handmade on the island of Menorca. These sandals draw plenty of compliments from friends and family.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With a lightweight rubber sole, these Spanish sandals handmade on the island of Menorca are a fashion quintessential beyond the Mediterranean. The women's Classic Pons Avarcas in Brown are a beautiful sandal that truly show the quality of the natural leather used for Pons as each pair showcases the perfectly imperfect beauty of the leather.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 4.5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B079KPMMMY
- Item model number: 510
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 17, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original Review: As far as style, these are off-the-charts cute. So much so that I ordered them 4 times trying to get a pair that fit, but I have finally given up. I first tried my usual size 7 which seemed like they might be too big. Seemed tight in the toes but the sole of the shoe seemed to big-- looked awkward on my foot. I sent them back for a 6 and the size looked spot-on and was lengthwise but after wearing them around the house for days I could not handle how badly my toes were pinched. So then I ordered a different color in a size 6 hoping the leather might be different or since they are handmade maybe I would luck out and get a wider pair. No such luck. I returned those and ordered a 7 again but again they pinched my toes so badly. I don't have a wide foot. I have never worn a wide shoe. But these must be made for people with narrow feet or long skinny toes. They are so cute. I am so disappointed, but I am not ordering a 5th pair. They seem to be very high quality and I would recommend if you have somewhat narrow feet.