Altura Photo 52-58MM Step-Up Ring Adapter (52MM Lens to 58MM Filter or Accessory) + Premium MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: Altura Photo 52mm to 58mm step up adapter ring and MagicFiber microfiber cleaning cloth.
- The ring adapter easily screws onto the front of any 52mm lens, and converts the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other 58mm accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes and lens converters).
- Made of high quality anodized aluminum and polished with strict surface treatment to avoid wobbling or cross-threading, combined with a slim design makes this ring durable and functional.
- NOTE: Compatible with all 52mm camera lenses and 58mm filters or accessories. Your lens thread size will be printed underneath your lens cap or written somewhere on the lens barrel. Make sure you order the correct size otherwise it will not fit your lens.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. No Hassle Returns and Refunds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||0.5 x 4 x 5.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
- New 52mm to 58mm Step-Up Ring Adapter
- The 52-58mm ring adapter easily screws onto the front of any 52mm lens, and converts the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other 58mm accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes and lens converters).
- Made of high quality anodized black aluminum (metal). Color: Black.
- Extremely solid and lightweight. Specifically designed for your camera for a tight and secure fit. No wobbling or cross-threading.
- Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size. This number can also often be found printed on the back side of your lens cap.
- The first number is always the lens thread size, the second number is the filter size of the accessory. If the first number is bigger, it?s a step-down ring. If the first number is smaller, it?s a step-up.
- A must have accessory to unlock the full potential of your camera!
- Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Features special saw tooth pattern edges. Other sellers' cloths have unfinished edges that will fray easily, the weave becoming undone and threads pulling out easily. Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Ideal for cleaning oil and dirt off eyeglasses, iPhone/iPad and other touch screens, binocular lenses, digital SLR and other camera lenses, GPS devices, and other delicate optics.
- Clean without the need of soaps or detergents. Wipe down kids' toys, cribs, stainless steel counters and other areas you want to keep chemical free.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top customer reviews
I received the GOJA adapter this past Wednesday and I was amazed at the fit and precision that this adapter fit on my Pentax Q filter ring which is 40.5mm and my wide angle lens which is 52mm. I would have thought that this was an EOM product or very precision made after market product made by an known manufacturer. Yes, no lapping compound was needed to get a correct fit. It attaches easily and releases quite easily and smoothly without any binding and other issues.
I might also want to comment on the excellent packaging my two rings were sent it. When our mail carrier passed it on to me, it look like it contained an important document like an insurance policy that you certainly wouldn't tear apart and not worry about destroying the contents. I am truly impressed and realize that this seller takes each order seriously and conducts business very professionally.
I will definitely check out his website to view his other line of products.
6/12/15: Exceptional quality at a great price. The magic fiber cloth is also a winner too!
9/5/16: Still the best place to buy from.
I bought this because I wanted to use the same 58mm lens filters for all my lenses. I certainly didn't want to buy doubles of my filters for different sizes. This adapter ring solves that in one well-made solution. It fits on perfectly on my existing (Samsung NX300) 52mm lens, and I was able to use my 58mm filters with it once the adapter was on.
Get an adapter and stop buying extra lens filters. Recommended.
It's going to be quick because, well, this does one thing - gives a 52mm lens 58mm threads. Quick and simple, and it seems to do the job well. I've threaded pretty much anything I could think of onto it that I have - lens covers, lens hoods, filters of many types, etc.
For $3.99 you can't go wrong. Hey, it's a piece of aluminum - it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg as long as the threads are good quality, which they seem to be.
Some reviewers on Amazon mentioned uneven finishes, and plastic construction; neither of which this one has. I wonder if perhaps other size conversions might be plastic.
This one black anodized aluminum (I assume, it's very light) and the machining on the threads are even, cut well and precisely, at both ends. It easily screwed into the front threads of my new Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens, which has the 52mm threads on the front of the lens, with no play or looseness. Same with the accessories I screwed into the other end of the adapter. No problems whatsoever.
Plus it provides a little extra protection on the end of my lens, especially for the short little Canon EF 50mm lens.
Of course you don't want to get right on it and screw it down real tight, whether it's a cheaper ring like this or an expensive one.
The shipping itself was quick, and it came in a padded envelope. The shipping was free, I might add. Seldom the case for a company selling through Amazon.
There's also a bonus lens cloth seems of seemingly good quality, a welcome addition always. In fact, it's quite nice. 'Magic Fiber' was the brand name shown on the cleaning cloth.
I probably will order more from this company, Goja, maybe to adapt to other lenses in the future or perhaps some filters. They have quite a few items.