|Item Weight||9.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 4 x 3.6 inches|
|Item model number||53005|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
Dap #53005 4.4LB Plaster Of Paris, 2-Pack
|Price:||$17.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dap bondex plaster of paris for hobby and craft may be used for mold-making, sculptured figures and hobby and craft applications
- It sets up very quickly, dries snow white and is non-shrinking
- This hobby and craft formula can be painted with any oil or latex-based paint
- It can also be used for patching holes in plaster walls and ceilings
- Sets fast in 20-30 minutes without shrinking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Dap #53005 4.4LB Plaster Of Paris, 2-Pack
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||$15.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nampa||Amazon.com||88 Market Street||UnbeatableSale, Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7.8 x 3.6 in||10.1 x 17.9 x 4.1 in||5 x 4.75 x 5 in||13.5 x 20 x 4 in||7.4 x 7 x 11 in|
Dap 4.4 Pound Plaster of Paris Hobby and Craft Dry Mix. Dap bondex plaster of paris for hobby and craft may be used for mold-making, sculptured figures and hobby and craft applications. It sets up very quickly, dries snow white and is non-shrinking. This hobby and craft formula can be painted with any oil or latex-based paint. It can also be used for patching holes in plaster walls and ceilings. Sets fast in 20-30 minutes without shrinking.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
This was actually my first time using plaster of Paris.
It's quite easy. Just follow the directions. If I can use it, anyone can! ;)