|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 14 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||531120|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
BORA 531120 12-Inch Magnetic Combination Square with Etched Stainless Steel Blade Inch Graduations, High Visibility Vial
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This magnetic combination square includes rare earth magnets, which are up to 10 times more powerful than conventional magnets
- And with grab-and-hold power like this, they provide an excellent way to move the ruler
- Just slide the ruler to the desired position and let go
- 12-Inch Stainless Steel Ruler Permanently etched with 1/16-Inch and 1/32-Inch increments
- Rare Earth Marnetic Lock for Ruler and Scribe
- Cast Zinc Body milled on 5 sides for Superior Accuracy
- Stainless Steel scale can be turned over or end for end without unlocking a nut due to the patented design
- Multi-purpose square for layout with a 45 degree miter, depth gauge, level, pulm, percision rule
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item BORA 531120 12-Inch Magnetic Combination Square with Etched Stainless Steel Blade Inch Graduations, High Visibility Vial
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.37||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Early Side||Amazon.com||Travers Tool Co., Inc.||Anytime Tools|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 8 x 1.5 in||9 x 14 x 1 in||3.5 x 6 x 1 in||12.4 x 5.51 x 0.79 in||6.1 x 12 x 1 in||3.25 x 5 x 0.75 in|
What’s with the rare earth magnets? Strength… they’re up to 10 times more powerful than conventional magnets, but it’s hard to describe until you actually use one. And with grab-and-hold power like this, they provide an excellent way to move the ruler and “lock-Inch it in place without the need for a mechanical fastener. Just slide the ruler to the desired position and let go. The rare earth magnets made from an alloy including Neodymium iron are strong enough to hold the ruler securely in place. The ruler is made of stainless steel with permanently etched incremental measurements. The body of the square is cast zinc and milled on five sides for dead-on accuracy. And there’s a glass vial for checking level and plumb. Measure, square, level and plumb — that’s why you need the Bora Combination Square.
Top customer reviews
It does stay in place, however you don't want to be too rough with it or the setting will move. But, for what I do it's perfect.