|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 0.8 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||56180|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||56180|
TOMBOW 56180 Blending Kit, Palette, Mister, & Colorless Blender, 1-Pack
- Low Return Rate: 35% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "tombow blending palette"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blending Kit designed especially for Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Includes 1 spray mister for clean, controlled water application for blending
- Includes 1 Dual Brush Colorless Blender Pen that is acid-free and odorless
- Includes 1 compact blending palette - one side works as a blender, the other is a color guide
- Get the most from your Tombow Dual Brush Pens
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
At Tombow, we're passionate about offering the finest and most innovative executive pens, office, arts and crafts products on the market today. This Blending Kit designed for Tombow Dual Brush Pens helps you get new dimensions from your art: it includes a spray mister to facilitate blending with your Tombow Dual Brush Pens or any other water-based ink; a Dual Brush Colorless Blender that incorporates a flexible brush and fine tip in one and has a self-cleaning tip; and a Blending Palette that lets you blend color, with a color guide on the flip side - wipes off easily with a wet cloth or paper towel. We know your art projects are important to you. That's why Tombow art products are designed to last a lifetime.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the blender palette, this is basically just piece of plasticized paper. You could do just as well transparency sheets, acrylic sheets, etc. Nothing special here. It's flimsy- it's not hard.
The blending guide is really simple.
This kit might be nice to get if you're getting a smaller 10 piece set. If you're buying the entire collection of 96 colors, you already get a blending pen, so this kit is mostly unwarranted. You could find a small spray bottle in the travel section. There are also several things you could use to replace the blending palette- a credit card or anything similar to that material works, or if you need a bigger palette for backgrounds, you could use either a laminated sheet of paper, or buy a cheap flat paint palette. I found a set of 2 large ones at Hobby Lobby for 2.99 (actually less, because they always have a coupon!) and it works perfectly.
This kit isn't a bad kit- especially for the price (which is currently cheaper than the $7.99 I paid)- but if you're having to replace the main part of this kit so quickly, I'd suggest just spending money to get something that's going to last.
- Has a color wheel of all the colors on the back
- Comes with a squirt bottle to make some cool effects
- Has an extra blending brush
- Kinda flimsy. Could do the same thing with any kind of laminated or glossy white surface (like a piece of a milk carton or a laminated paper)