Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on September 6, 2013
It's my first year as an elementary school librarian, and I have spent a small fortune funding activities for my centers. This book is filled with easy, inexpensive ideas that can be modified to work with grades K-5. They are simple enough for you to allow student aides to put them together, but the content is such that the students will learn library skills and have some fun doing so. It is definitely worth the very meager price they are asking for it.
1 helpful vote
2 helpful votes
on June 30, 2014
Sometimes the old lessons still work! It's nice to play games that require movement and in person interaction! Delivered as promised.
1 helpful vote
on September 22, 2010
As a school librarian I am always looking for quick little games to play with the classes when they come into the library and this book was just what I was looking for. I chose several for different grade levels and adapted them to our little school library. I am so happy I found it.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on September 7, 2007
Many of the games in the book require lengthy preparation time, however once completed, they can become part of the routine learning process. I have other library games books and I found this one to be better, covering all grades in a K-6 situation, equally and with design for organized skill learning.
13 helpful votes