58MM Essential Accessory Kit for CANON EOS REBEL (T6i T6s T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1) - Includes: Altura Photo 0.43x Wide Angle & 0.35x Fisheye High Definition Lenses + Filter Kit + Macro Close-Up Set + Collapsible Lens Hood + Tulip Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + 2 Color Filters + Flash Diffuser Set
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 0.43 Super Wide Angle Lens + 2.2X Telephoto High Definition Lens + Vivitar Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Neutral Density ND4) + Vivitar Macro Close-UP Set + Collapsible Lens Hood + Tulip Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap + 2 Color Filters + Flash Diffuser Set + Cleaning Set + 4 MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- PLEASE READ: This kit is compatible with all 58mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- NOTE: Popular 58MM Lens models include: EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II , EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II , EF 50mm f/1.4 USM , EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM. These lenses are commonly found on the following camera models: CANON Rebel (T5i T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), CANON EOS (700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 100D 7D 60D). PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
- Compatible with the CANON REBEL (T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi SL1), EOS(700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 100D 1100D) DLSR cameras.
- Backed with DigitalGoja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||6.7 x 8.1 x 10.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.9 pounds|
NOTE: This kit is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Not all Canon cameras come with 58MM lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- 58mm Professional Series Altura Photo 0.43x Wide Angle & 0.35x Fisheye Lens
- Wide angle lenses increase the amount of area that a camera can capture. 2-in-1 This wide angle lens features a detachable macro lens for close-up, high detail photography.
- Fisheye lens Excellent for extreme sports and dramatic action shooters.
- 58mm Altura Photo Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND)
- Set of 3 Altura Photo filters (Ultraviolet, Polarizer, Neutral Density) in a compact protective carry pouch.
- 58mm Macro Close-Up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10)
- Set of 4 professional filters of increasing magnification for high detail, close-up macro photography. Protective filter carry pouch included.
- 58mm Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood
- 3-in-1 Collapsible design: Extend to full length for use with a telephoto lens, midway for wide angle shots, or completely for macro photography or easy and compact storage.
- 58mm Universal Hard Camera Tulip Lens Hood
- 58mm 2 Color Filters (Colors May Vary)
- Give your landscape and skin texture a more colorful touch.
- 58mm Center-Pinch Lens Cap
- Pop-Up Flash Diffuser, Set of 3 (White, Blue, Yellow)
- Diffusers spread and soften the light emitted from your flash unit.
- Premiere Optics 4 Piece Deluxe Cleaning Kit
- Includes: Air Blower, Empty Spray Bottle, Cleaning Brush, Lens Cleaning Pen.
- 3 Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)
Top Customer Reviews
LENSES: The lenses are MUCH better than I would have expected for the price. The wide angle itself is worth the cost of the kit alone. I am NOT saying these are the same quality as $400 brand name professional lenses, but I do think that these lenses are more than good enough for beginners to more advanced photographers for the price. I am a photography enthusiast that doesn't have the money to spend on professional equipment so I am happy. Lenses were well built, high quality looking and even came in protective pouches. I used the wide angle to get some great group shots and was very pleased with the results. I was able to fit almost twice as much into my shot compared to no wide angle. The telephoto zoom added a nice little effect, not too much, but for the price it was still nice to have.
FILTERS: Filters fit perfectly and worked as advertised. Very satisfied!
MACRO FILTER KIT: These filters looked and felt like quality products.Read more ›
1. 2.0X Telephoto: Creates incredibly blurry photos that degrade as you move out from the center. If you can afford it, just purchase a nice IS telephoto for your camera...you'll be much happier.
2. Tulip hood: Does NOT thread properly onto Canon lenses (it will thread into UV filters over the lens, so that's one work-around) Works very poorly with the 250mm telephoto zoom (creates image crop around the corners). I've never had this issue with the Canon-brand hoods.
3. Three cleaning cloths AND a cleaning cloth brush set? It's nice, but considering the cost of the kit, these are negligible items you can purchase separately.
4. Adapter ring set: you are paying for something you'll probably never use as long as you continue to purchase lens components that are the proper size (i.e., 58mm or whatnot). I believe this is just a "thing" they added to the kit to make it seem like you're getting a lot for a little money.
Now for the GOOD:
1. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the wide-angle attachment. I was considering purchasing a $500+ wide angle Canon lens but couldn't justify the cost.Read more ›
Therefore, this review should not hinder anyone from purchasing products from them.
In short, I returned my kit. Why? The wide angle lens add on, cracked off and was basically stuck on top of my $200+ Canon Lens. Half on, half off.
As a photography novice, I went to the Amazon Discussion Boards for assistance in removing the lens from my Canon as the regular contributors ALWAYS seem to know what's up. In addition to helping me remove it (ice to shrink aluminum and tape to reattach to remove lens adaptor in one piece), a gentleman who I have interacted with on the boards before wrote this regarding the Essential Kit for Canon Rebel:
"Out of that "kit", the $10 cleaning kit may be useful...
The fluorescent correction filter is a left-over from the days of film when common film was "daylight", and specialists would buy "tungsten" for use with studio hot-lights. No film was manufactured to respond properly to fluorescent lighting (which is basically a bright peak of green spectrum -- the magenta colored filter blocks some of the green from the light). Digital cameras all control white balance electronically (normally set to "auto", but you should find daylight/cloud/fluorescent/tungsten/custom/flash settings also).
The wide/tele adapters were really created for use on cameras that don't have interchangeable lenses (most P&S and video cameras -- and a good optic is not cheap; I think I paid around $140 for the Canon tele converter and attachment ring for my old G2 P&S -- the wide adapter is even more costly... so you can guess what the quality of the optics in this kit must be).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received my package today. It was all very well put together and love everything. The Lens are perfect, it's a great collection of everything you need to take some great shots... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Wendy
Ok so this kit is pretty awesome for the price. It isn't so much a PRO kit but for amateurs/beginners it is a great starter kit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Ummmm.... I felt like this was a waste of money... They don't really do what it says they'll do... I wouldn't recommend.. The filters are great but that's about it..Published 1 month ago by Victoria, 23