Top critical review
9 people found this helpful
Warning: Do not buy this battery!
on August 5, 2014
Warning: Do not buy this product. I recently replaced the original battery in my HP laptop. On Dec. 23, 2016 at about 4:30 PM my battery exploded and it kept exploding about 6 times. My wife and one of my friends ran around the living room putting out the fires. My oldest daughter who is twelve got her younger sisters out of the house. The carpet was burned, our sectional couches have burn marks on it, the drapes and curtains have burn marks on them. My wife was asleep on the couch when the firs explosion took place. The shrapnel missed her head by inches. This is a dangerous product which should be removed. The computer was off and dormant when this happened. It was sitting on the oriental carpet which has no shag to it when it happened. My youngest daughter was not feeling well, so she shut the lid on the computer which automatically makes the computer go into sleep mode. My oldest daughter who is twelve said that the computer was just sitting there and that my youngest daughter was out of the room for a long time. My wife told me also that the computer was closed when she woke to the loud banging noise. All witnesses tell me the same story. I do not want anyone else buying this product. I expect amazon to pull it and to reimburse me for the damages to our living room. Then they have the gumption to send me a replacement battery to the computer they blew up. What? are you serious? Worst customer service I have ever seen. Pour salt on my wounds by giving me a battery computer that blew up? I hope you get sued many times over for your lack of customer service skills and lack of compassion for your customer base. I would give you a zero if it were at all possible.