Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on September 26, 2011
The lids are not for your normal soda pop cans, these are for the "red bull" 6oz-ish small size cans. I can't use them, they are worthless, I would return them except the shipping would cost me more than I paid. This rant is to make sure others don't repeat my mistake- stay away of you're looking for a normal soda pop lid cover.
on July 26, 2013
I really like the idea behind these caps. It is very innovative. However, the execution is less than stellar. First of all, until you receive the caps you don't know you need to remove the "tab" from the opened beverage can. Second, it is not obvious how to do that so sharp pieces of aluminum don't get in the way of this plastic cap, or stick up through the opening presenting a physical hazard. Also, if the opening in the can does not exactly match the plastic lid, or is not larger than the opening in the plastic lid, the tab will not stay down sealing the lid. The time consuming part of the use of these lids is not the installation or removal, it is the preparation of the can before installing the lid. Like I said, it's almost good.
on August 30, 2011
These things are pretty, but they're a pain to use. The covers don't fit unless you break off the metal tab on your soda can, which can be dangerous. And then, once you've placed the cover on the can, you can't drink from the can because the plastic tab hits your nose; so you have to remove the plastic tab before you drink. Overall, much more trouble than they're worth. I just ordered the Soda Saver Can Cover and found it much easier to use.
on February 7, 2017
These are OK... but they honestly don't stay on all that well. Good for a picnic when you don't want a bug or something to get into your drink, but I wouldn't say I would leave these on for any length of time.
on January 13, 2014
Serves our purpose, easy on, easy off. We like them very much. Easy to clean as well. Keeps drinks from spilling.
on January 16, 2015
Don't buy. Trust me they are cheap and worthless. Take my advice as if it were your closest friend or mom whoever you trust the most telling you this.. or buy it and then add in your review that I was right at least because I know you can't deny it....
on August 27, 2013
The lids fit great on the can and the opening works well except for one of the five lids: the flap that goes over the can opening does not make complete seal. For that reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5. Since the pop-top needs to be removed for a tight lid fit I would note that in the product copy (maybe it was there and I missed it).
on December 22, 2011
Don't waste your money, these don't work. You have to break off the tab and then when you do put the lid on, they don't fit tight so your drink goes flat. I bought some at a dollar store a long time ago that worked great, unfortunately I lost them and haven't been able to replace them.
on March 4, 2014
this product was purchased for my bar. my bartenders have a tendency to spill open cans of tonic water. i decided to buy these to prevent the spills but they dont stay on very well and the opening on top breaks easily. i ended up putting tonic on my bar gun instead.
on February 21, 2013
These soda caps DO NOT FIT Coke, gingerale, rootbeer SODA CANS! They also DO NOT fit V-8 cans or Red Bull cans. I have no idea as to what kind of can they do fit, but they DID NOT FIT ANY can I have. Dont waste your money. Costs more to send it back then the product itself! Worse thing I EVER bought.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.