Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2013
We installed vanity lights, one with 5 sockets and the other with 4, that have standard size sockets. I wanted small bulbs that would not be too bright, since we have a total of 9 bulbs in the fixtures. These bulbs are the right size for the vanity fixtures, and at 10 watts per bulb, these were just what we were looking for.
on May 27, 2011
These are hard to find in stores. Thanks to Amazon, I can get them. These fit well in ceiling light fixtures since they are small. But the light is bright and long-lasting!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon August 30, 2011
I've got these bulbs in the fixture just over tubs and showers in my home and in small lamps. They're for those small fixtures for which I'd otherwise continue using incandescents. All six of my bulbs are working fine.
4 helpful votes
on December 26, 2011
These lights turn on quickly, and do provide the equivalant to a 40 watt lightbulb. I would call these a warm colored light. As others have noted, there is a slight hum when they are on. Overall I am happy with their performance. They are shorter than most compact fluorescent bulbs, so should fit in existing fixtures. All the other common wattage CF bulbs seem to be getting down around $2 a bulb. Why are these so expensive at about $3/bulb?? I'll wait until the price falls to purchase more.
on December 22, 2013
I bought these for pendent lights hanging over the peninsula in my kitchen. The 60w lights were giving me a headache when I sat at the peninsula and these 40w are the perfect fix. They do not have the daylight ones (that I found yet), so these are slightly more yellow in tone, but the light is just the right level
on January 29, 2014
The outer plastic on some of the bases was damaged during shipping. One bulb was not usable due to this. The remaining bulbs did not last long. A few were out after 2 to 3 months. Ended up replacing many of them with LEDs.
on December 7, 2012
Overall, the bulbs have been serving me well, except one of them broke right after I put it in. I turned the light switch on, it went on for a second, and cracked.
on October 30, 2013
What can I say about lightbulbs? They work. They last a long time. They're good for the environment. It's very convenient to have them delivered to my door. I recommend them.
on August 28, 2015
Excellent. Meet my expectations. Really like them
on January 15, 2015
Paid a good price for the bulbs.. I really like and I like the saving on my electric bill :)
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.