- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $62.49 shipping
Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable Heated Bubble Hot Tub | 28409E
|Price:||$499.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets
- The PureSpa provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to six people
- The easy-to-use control panel activates the 170 high-powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage
- This inflatable model is ready for water in about 20 minutes and can be deflated for easy storage or transport (pump included)
- Unlike other spas that have cold air bubbling through water during the heating process, the PureSpa heats the air prior to bubbling through the water which heats the water more effectively
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VMInnovations||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Windy City SuperStore||Amazon.com||VMInnovations|
|Item Dimensions||24.2 x 34.25 x 20.5 in||77 x 77 x 28 in||85 x 85 x 28 in||23 x 34.25 x 20.25 in||25.98 x 98.23 x 58.66 in||21.5 x 29 x 24 in|
|Item Weight||115.65 lbs||87.2 lbs||95.7 lbs||102 lbs||78.9 lbs||73.1 lbs|
Intex PureSpa™ Plus Bubble Massage Inflatable Spa Model 28409E Pamper yourself in relaxing heated water surrounded by soothing bubble jets. The PureSpa™ provides relaxation at the touch of a button for up to six people. The easy-to-use control panel activates the 170 high-powered bubble jets surrounding the interior of the spa for a refreshing massage. The heating system adjusts to fit your personal temperature preference, allowing a stress-free spa experience. PureSpa™ provides simple maintenance with 4 easy-to-replace filter cartridges for clean refreshing spa water. The built-in hard water treatment system makes water gentler on skin for a soothing experience. The Fiber-Tech™ Construction and the puncture-resistant 3-ply laminated material provide the ultimate comfort, support, and durability. An insulated cover and lock is included to minimize heat loss, and provides an added safety feature. A carry bag is provided for easy storage and transport. This item cannot be sold or ship to the State of California in compliance with the 2014 Appliance Efficiency Regulations – Title 20, Division 4, Chapter 4, Article 4. Features Approximate inflated Inner⁄Outer Diameter: 65” ⁄ 85” Height: 28” Seating capacity: 6 people Water capacity: 290 gallons Water temperature range (68° – 104°) Bubble Air Blower 1.1hp 110-120V Heater 1300W 110-120V Flow Rate 460 GPH Temperature Rise 1-2 F per hour Cannot be left outside below 39 degrees Bubble Jets - 170 Hardwater System - 10W Color Cobalt Blue Shipping Weight 114 lbs Includes Tub. Insulated Cover. Heating System. 3-way test strip. 10W Hard Water System. Filtration System with 4 filter cartridges. Floating Pool Chlorine Dispenser. Thermal Ground Cloth. Inflation Hose. Carry Bag. Two Headrests. Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer's Direct Warranty - Please call 800-234-6839 option 4 M-F 8:30-5:00 PST for Parts, Technical and Warranty Support.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Easy setup (make sure the location can support the extra 3k pounds)
- 104 is hot... love it!
- temp will only drop a few degrees if you don't use the bubbles.
- solid build
- bubble use will drop temp quickly
- temp increases only 2 degrees an hour
- head rests are a waste of time
Tips- to save time (if your able) disconnect the hot water from washer and connect a hose. Run it to the spa and fill with hot water. Turn the water heater to highest setting. When hot water runs out, wait a half hour for the water heater to recover and do it again. Repeat until spa is filled. It will be about 97 degrees. The spa will now only take 3 or 4 hours to get to 104 this way.
By a small pool net to skim.
Keep is sanitized, the filters get dirty quick.