Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2017
The tuners aren't exactly as shown in the photos.

The buttons look like plastic fake ivory in the photos, but in person they look more like translucent fake pearl. I think they look very nice.

I haven't installed the tuners yet but all the gears seem to work fine.

Note that the photos show 3 RH tuning machines, 3 LH machines, six bushings, and six screws. Obviously that's not enough screws, as each machine needs two. But never fear, the set includes a dozen screws, plus a few extras.
on January 22, 2015
I ordered these under the false assumption that tuner post length was standard across guitars (This perception was fostered by the fact that so few sellers provide dimensions on their tuners). As it turns out, *most* guitars will work with tuner posts of this length, but not all. These didn't protrude sufficiently from my 3/4" thick headstock, so I couldn't use them. Nevertheless, the tuners seemed to be off relatively high quality for this type of budget device, and they were delivered very quickly. As long as you can live with a 26 mm tuner post height, you'll likely be happy.
on May 5, 2011
I have an old Harmony acoustic I have been trying to refurnish over the last year. I wasn't looking to spend too much time or cash on it (it has been used and abused), but it still produces a beautiful tone. I was however having a problem with my 1st and 3rd strings staying tuned. My guitar still had the original tuning machines oon it, and they were very worn.

That being said, these were a perfect fit for what I needed. They seem to be of decent quality, and have been holding tuning well, even under stress of a capo. The bushings that came with them are cheap, so I used the bushings that were already in the headstock and that worked out just fine.

If you are looking to get your old guitar playable again, these seem to be the way to go. Definitly not the most beautiful set, or the MOST sturdy, but they do the job.
on September 1, 2017
I used the tuners for a three string box Guitar and not only did they fit great but they hold the strings in tune for a long time.
on September 10, 2017
Nice keys and they look good on my acoustic. Definely an upgrade over what was on there. I'd be happy to pick them up again if I needed another set.
on November 23, 2012
It say's "Ecomomy" meaning there cheap. I've got a better term, inexpensive ! And they are built well and look good, There is one set of 3 for the right and one set of 3 for the left just like they should be. If I thought they were a crap product I would not waste my time with a review. And they would have been sent back. Look plain and simple, if you have an acoustic guitar and the tuners are junk or just plain wore out, these will raise the value and make it easy to tune.Great Inexpensive Tuners at a time when bargains are in dire need.

P.S. They look nice too!
on May 25, 2017
as good as you can get for the price.
on November 16, 2017
POS
on November 16, 2015
Looks very high end,comes with screws. Work perfectly. As a side note I'm putting less pressure on them than a guitar would because I'm using them on a six string ukulele.
review image review image
on July 28, 2017
These are great, they hold a tune and the price is fair. .