- Save 1% each on Qualifying items offered by Etoybugs when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
1/60 D/C HH-60J Jayhawk Helicopter
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1/60 HH-60J Jayhawk Helicopter display model with approx 11" rotor
- Whether you are just starting a die-cast metal and plastic collection, New Ray models are perfect for your display shelf
- The attention to detail and scale realism in these affordable models is simply spectacular
- New Ray is dedicated to creative and high quality products that bring fun and excitement for collectors everywhere
- Diecast with plastic parts
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I chose this item because it was the only U.S Coast Guard Jayhawk helicopter that was inexpensive product off amazon
I use it for my USCG model I made.
BUY THIS PRODUCT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AMAZING
After you order it it may show the wrong picture of what you ordered it is ok don't worry don't think you ordered the wrong one it will be the right one when it comes.
please feel free to ask questions and comment..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very pleased with quality! It could rest on the stand a little better, but its not really an issue.Published 20 months ago by Steven J Yorlano
This product is not a toy and is not to be touched or it will come a part in your hands. Set on the shelf on look at it.Published on May 14, 2014 by Anthony W Brown
I bought this as a desk-display item, so the plastic, made-in-china feel seems a little cheap, but then again this wasn't a high priced die-cast model to begin with. Read morePublished on May 28, 2013 by Robert B
It arrived broken, had to be returned. The return was processed with no issues. At least my money was returned.Published on January 23, 2013 by Guy D. Joseph