Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

$60? What a bad joke that is.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 4, 2012 4:33:14 PM PDT
Chris94 says:
I remember getting family guy the game for the ps2 and that was terrible. Now activision wants to charge $60 for this? Should be a arcade game or $29.99.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 11:37:35 AM PDT
Sergio says:
Yep, I'm a huge Family Guy fan but I just don't think it will be a game worth $60. I think $30-$40 is more like it for a game like this, but hey we could be wrong and it could turn out to be a fun game that you can't finish in one sitting.
I'll wait for critics' reviews to come out on it before I get it.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 6:20:01 PM PDT
Johnny B. says:
Wait until a month after release and the price of the game should drop to about $40.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 9:47:14 AM PDT
Mike Snyder says:
Newegg's 72-hour promotion would make this game $47.99. Promo code EMCNANC23 at Newegg.

Still, I'm on the fence about it. It does look pretty cool. And I like Family Guy. And I've seen the episode this was inspired by. But if it's not selling well, I can see a pretty good price-drop happening in the next few weeks or months that would beat $47.99...

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 2:02:00 PM PDT
Agreed, honestly thought the list price was $40. Hopefully it will play like the Simpson's game on the Xbox. Either way, will not be worth more than $20, I probably wait until it is on sale for $10.

Posted on Nov 15, 2012 7:25:47 AM PST
Games like this should never happen. The Family Guy on the PS2 was absolutely terrible. I borrowed it from a friend, and after playing it once I tried to give it back to him and he said I could keep it. LOL. I didn't even want the freaking thing.... Now it just sits in my closet. Same thing with the South Park games.... Some girl I knew back in high school just gave me the N64 version of the game one day. I was all like.. "Wow thanks! Why on Earth would she just give me this game?!?!" ... Then I took it home, played it for about 30 minutes, and now it sits in my closet collecting dust for all eternity.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 11:25:26 PM PST
D Wagner says:
Just remember how much fun the Simpsons: Hit and Run was. It's the only reason i have any hopes.

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 8:09:22 AM PST
College90 says:
Who ever owns this let us know how it is...

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 10:21:09 AM PST
Philip Brown says:
I just posted a review.. and this thing is terrible. I cancelled my preorder last week and they was stocking it in my redbox last night so i rented it.
this is awful... i really dont think it is worth $15....

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 5:34:57 PM PST
Philip Brown says:
I dont know if I was expecting to much from this or what. But the PS3 reviews from shoppers say they like it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 6:14:35 PM PST
Choda Boy says:
"they was stocking it"

Really???

Posted on Dec 11, 2012 8:40:49 AM PST
transamken says:
I played this game from start to finish in about 5 hours. As a causal fan of the series I give it 3 stars out of 5. It's merely 10 levels, and the 9th and 10th level are quick boss fights on smaller maps. Granted I haven't taken a major part in the challenges but it's just recycled levels from what I can tell. It's for diehard fans for sure. I enjoyed the story and thought the humor was true to the show. It's not difficult to find any of the hidden items and doesn't take much at all to unlock content. What really killed this for me though was no online multiplayer, it's local multiplayer only which is actually quite fun I don't understand why they didn't take it further in add in online support. For this alone I don't feel the game is even worth $50. This should be as suggested by others a downloadable PSN Arcade game or at least wait for it to hit the bargain bin.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 4, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about