Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 16, 2010, 3:00:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 16, 2010, 3:00:50 AM PST
M.S says:
Sorry to bother....
I could be misunderstanding ..
But I can not find 100 consecutive push ups in the plans.
Only 60+... in Final week
1. Why there isn't 100 push-up-plan in the book?
2. What does + mean in the last step of the plan?
p.s I'm not critisizing this book...
Just being curious

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2011, 9:47:05 AM PDT
Mascaras Fan says:
I think it was meant as a last set of the work out goal to be able to do at least 60 push ups after all the other sets. Then, when you do another "test " set of your maximum reps after a day or so of rest and you are starting fresh and well rested, you should then be able to complete the 100 consecutive push ups.

Posted on Aug 23, 2011, 1:14:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 23, 2011, 1:17:58 AM PDT
Feduco says:
R. Sharpe your explanation seems logical, but anyway it is not stated in any place in the book, at least in the kindle version.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2011, 2:51:00 PM PDT
Mascaras Fan says:
Federico Gallo Sallent, You are correct ,as no where in the book does it specifiy that the 100 consecutive push ups are meant as a one set,as many as you can do, test set. However, if you are able to complete one of the advanced 7 week work outs you would be doing at least 240 push ups in 8 sets with a minute rest between sets.If you achieve that level, I would think ,with a day or two of recuperation you would then be able to crank the 100 in a row for 1 stand-alone set. Anyway, Keep Pushin!

Posted on Sep 4, 2012, 6:13:03 PM PDT
What is stated by R. Sharpe is clearly stated on the website. Maybe the book is useful after all for those people who prefer the book format over the web pages. Personally, I am fine with the web pages. Since I have not read the book, I cannot comment as to whether after the 6th week (presumably under category/column 3), that after a good rest you should be able to complete.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 16, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers