|Item Weight||103 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||40 x 22 x 47 inches|
|Item model number||60020SQ|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year manufacturer's limited product warranty upon registration after purchase. Contact 561-994-5550 for additional warranty details or to order parts.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
60020SQ 24-Inch Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 2 HP motor cuts through all types of tile quickly and easily.
- Rip Cuts tile up to 24" x 24" square and diagonally cuts tile up to 14" x 14". Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy
- Accessories include: Convenient folding stand, 10" continuous rim wet diamond blade, high volume water pump, miter block, rip guide and wrenches
- Allows user to manually change RPM's to accomodate different blades for use with a wide variety of materials.
- High volume water pump and dual spray system
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
2.5 HP Industrial Tile and Brick Saw with 10 inch Diamond Blade
MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
Lackmond Beast Wet Tile Saw - 10" Portable Jobsite Cutting Tool with 15 AMP Motor & Up to 1-7/8" Depth of cut at 45° - BEAST10
DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Products Are Us||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 40 x 47 in||14.5 x 18 x 7.75 in||—||22 x 35 x 16 in||26 x 45 x 18 in||25.9 x 26.8 x 13.7 in|
|Style Name||wet||wet||wet||wet||10" (inch)||Wet tile saw w/stand|
This dual-speed tile saw features an enclosed dual-spray water system for evenly distributed water flow. Great for cutting all kinds of tile, including marble, granite, porcelain and other masonry products. HP: 2, Speed - No Load (RPM): 1,750/2,450, Blade Diameter (in.): 10, Cutting Thickness (in.): 3 1/4
From the Manufacturer
The QEP 60020SQ 24 In. Dual Speed Tile Saw features an efficient and powerful 2 HP motor. It offers the ability to rip cut a 24 In. x 24 In. tile and can diagonally cut a 14 In. tile. This saw comes with a high volume water pump, providing maximum protection for your diamond blades. Also included with this saw is a folding stand, 10 In. continuous rim wet diamond blade, miter block, 45 - 90 degree rip guide, wrenches and hex keys.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The saw comes with a blade but is more for finishing/detail work, like tile and back-splashes. I would highly recommend purchasing a masonry blade with teeth for paver or brick work, it will cut through like butter. Like all saws, take your time with your cuts and let the saw do the work. Do not force. I did not experience any belt issues with this method. To keep the pump clean, use one bucket with the pump in for fresh water. Unplug the drain and use a second bucket to catch the dirty water. This will ensure your pump will never get clogged.
The saw itself is great for the price. In an ideal world, I'd like to see the stand collapsible to store easier but honestly for the price its not worth harping about. After a number of weekends of use the table began to not slide as nicely but was quickly fixed with some grease. I'd imagine the $700-$1200 wet saws have more features and extreme precision but for a normal DIY'er, do yourself the favor of not having to mess with renting and returning and get this one.