6003 Stone Bakeware Bread/Meat Loaf Baker Pan 5 1/2" x 9" (Rada Cutlery)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted in USA
- Maintains even baking temperature for superior baking
- No pre-use seasoning required, naturally stick resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- 3 year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Loaf Pan is ideal for homemade bread, banana or pumpkin bread, meatloaf, smaller casseroles or cake. 7 cup volume 5 Reasons You Will Enjoy Your Stoneware 1. Superior Baking Rada Cutlery Stoneware absorbs heat to maintain an even baking temperature so you can experience superior results. You can now achieve light and fluffy cakes, juicy roasts, flaky pie crusts and more! The textured surface produces pizzeria-type crusts, perfectly baked cookies and light biscuits. 2. Freezer to Oven Rada Cutlery Stoneware can go directly from the freezer to a pre-heated 400 degree oven without cracking the stoneware. Now you can prepare recipes ahead of time! 3. No Pre-Use Seasoning Required The new & improved formulation requires no pre-use seasoning - simply rinse in warm water and towel dry. In fact, no oil or cooking spray is ever required as Rada Cutlery Stoneware has been developed to be non-stick! 4. Dishwater Safe! Unlike most other brands of stoneware, our stoneware is dishwasher safe! This is possible because our proprietary clay mixture and manufacturing process minimizes moisture absorption. 5. Three Year Warranty Rada Mfg. Co. will replace Rada Cutlery Stoneware returned to us for defects in material, construction or workmanship under normal and appropriate care. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from misuse, abuse or accidents.
Top customer reviews
I heard good things about stoneware for baking and these pans were made in the USA, so it was a no brainer for me to try them and I got two.
.. and I could not be happier.
- Pans are made well (have been using them for 2 years with no issues whatsoever) and made here in the US
- Perfect size (at least for my taste)
- No seasoning or ever adding oil is required for bread making
- Truly non stick if used right (see the comments below)
- Bake evenly, helps to create a nice crust
- Healthy choice unlike traditional non stick bakeware (may be the most important thing for me)
My 2 cents:
- Do not season it, I just washed them in warm water to remove any factory or shipping dust and disinfected them in my oven
- To make it non stick, pre-heat your pan together with oven to 450 F and put your dough in it carefully (obviously, very hot!)
- If for some reason bread cannot be released easily (usually never happens to me), there is an old and simple trick that I learned from a family bakery in Europe: cover hot pans with stuck bread fresh from the oven with thick towels to make bread sweat a little for 5-10 mins, after that bread can be easily removed and do not worry, crust won't suffer at the end.
Again, very happy with the product and someday I will buy some other clay bakeware from Rada Cutlery without any hesitation.
The surface is rough. It seems like it should be a disaster, but it's not. I'm amazed every time the bread falls out of the pan with no effort at all.
I don't understand it, but nothing I have baked sticks to the rough surface.
Made in USA. A great product.
I made a loaf of bread using a recipe that makes a sticky, wet dough. I rubbed the inside of the pan with olive oil, preheated it at 450 for a half hour, poured in the dough, baked it, and the loaf fell out of the pan with a perfect crust.