We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack interface. Compatible with iphone
- Pass through for headphones so you can listen to music while receiving heart rate
- Works with several iphone applications - check Apps section for details
- Compatible with Polar and other chest straps - check compatibility for details
- CR2032 battery with 3 year battery life based on standard usage
- Robust plastic cover (1.25"x1.25"x0.25")
Turns iPhone into a heart rate monitor. Requires a Polar compatible heart rate chest strap (assumes you are already own one...if not please see RX & Chest Strap) Heart Rate Receiver sends signals to fitness applications that compare heart rate data with speed, distance and location. Then allows you to upload to web, facebook, dailymile and twitter. Pass through for headphones so you can listen to music while still receiving heart rate. Compatible with Polar and other standard analog heart rate monitors.
- Product Dimensions: 9.7 x 2.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0047EE4TS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 14, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only negative thing about the 60beat receiver is the range. It is rated for a distance of about 2.5 feet, and that seems about right. I would like a longer range so that I could use it on my iPad which would be several feet away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
using with sweat beat app and has functioned just fin on all occasions
would recommend this to anyone wanting to track HRV
Doesn't work most of the time. Gives erroneous readings, sometimes 60 or 70 bpm too high. Occasionally it will give accurate readings (compared to my watch monitor and the... Read morePublished on May 16, 2012 by Arthur F. Mcallister