Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Series 65 Practice Exams and Study Guide 1st Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- Item Weight : 2.98 pounds
- Paperback : 590 pages
- ISBN-10 : 149923550X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1499235500
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.33 x 11 inches
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (April 22, 2014)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,596,982 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The key parts of my 65 study plan were:
- The McCauley guide (digital version). This provided a good overview of the test topics.
- The Kaplan Quicksheet. I used this as a starting point for my notes.
- The Kaplan QBank. I went through about half (1500) of the questions and added to my notes as needed. My average score was about 83%.
I skipped the exams in this book. They are a waste of time compared to the Kaplan QBank.
Note that this book has terrible editing. The author apparently did a rush job in putting this book together. Also note that numbers in the book may be outdated, so don't commit any number to memory until you confirm with Google (or the QBank).
*good test prep, as you will become frustrated by overly difficult and/or irrelevant questions.
*Not all material tested here is bad.
*Many questions were not relevant to tested material, and some questions appear to have zero relation to any topics in the Series 65.
*Math questions in this book often required memorization of equations that the exam did not require (as was noted correctly in Kaplan's book).
Overall: This book of practice exams seems to have been formed based on the topics of the test but not on any actual understanding of the test itself. Not worth your time unless practicing taking the test (and not the material).