Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on March 6, 2013
For starters: I don't like it when the product does not look like the picture. The print is just plain black print, not the "weathered" look pictured. I ordered an XL, which is what all of my t-shirts are. It is too small. I liked the material and looks enough (for the price) to send the shirt back and order a larger size. However, only three stars because of the misleading picture and the size problem. :(
on May 20, 2015
The T- shirt is a large size and fits great, love the color of the shirt with the Marines letters in black. It reminded me of my boot camp days back in 1983. Great shirt and a big hello to my brother Marines.
review image
on July 13, 2014
This is the worst fitting shirt I have ever put on! The sleeves are big and loose, while the trunk of the shirt is skin tight. I immediately wanted to rip it in half rather than taking it off. Veterans deserve better than the chintzy vendor that is being used. Most t-shirts I wear are large and the sleeves are comfortably tight around my arms, while the rest of the shirt rests comfortably over my chest and torso. Pass on this item. They use the lowest bidder with quality control issues.
on May 2, 2015
Bought this shirt for my wife since my USMC stuff she couldn't wear. She loves it. Very soft material as well, fits perfect for a small.
on September 6, 2013
I am thoroughly impressed with this shirt. It is high quality material, the exact same color advertised, and had the worn-look to the letters. Everything is perfect. Definately my new favorite shirt. It even came a whole week early!!
Some people said that the letters are not worn looking and it is not an olive drab, but I looked into this and realized that each of those people ordered an xl or a large I believe, I ordered a medium. If you look at the pictures displayed for each size, you will see what the product looks like for that size. Amazing shirt and amazing service on the delivery. This definately deserves these five stars. If you are contemplating purchasing this shirt, you should. you will not be dissapointed-that's a guarantee.
on December 31, 2013
I ordered the Marines tee for Christmas for my husband who is a former Marine. I was so disappointed when I opened the package to wrap it. The label on the bag it was in said " vintage olive drab MARINES tee" as did the tag attached to the tee but the tee did not say "Marines" it said "Army"! Not sure what happened in the processing and or packaging facility but I was so bummed. The Army tee we received is nice looking in color and quality but the anticipation of my husband getting the tee from his branch of service was a HUGE letdown! If we had gotten what I ordered I am sure I would have given a much better rating!
on April 19, 2012
Well, like most t shirts, this fits awful on tall people. I'm 6'2", and about 175. Shirt is tight around the chest and of course way too short. Almost fits like a youth shirt. Not flattering at all unless you wear it tight as hell like a short stocky abercrombie high school boy. This is not a shirt you'll find on a Marine Corps base, or in a PX. This a civilian made marines shirt. For those of you who served, you know there's a difference. Pass.
on March 7, 2017
Love my marines shirt!! I can now support my marine the way I need to!!
on July 23, 2015
This is one of the best T-shirts I have ever found. It is so soft..... perfect! I like larger T-shirts as a rule, so it does fit as expected - just right for me - , but realistically it may be a bit on the small side. I believe I ordered a 2xl, which (depending on the company making the shirts) might be more comparable to a 1xl or a generous XL. I did not notice any shrinkage after washing - excellent! Very happy. :-)
on October 9, 2013
Great shirt...plain and simple! "Original" olive drab color the we as Marines are so accustomed to wearing. Be warned however, that you need to buy one size larger than you normally do because after washing and drying, this shirt will shrink at least one size. Where initially it fit nice and loosely (2x), after washing it shrank in all directions- fits more snugly and is markedly shorter. Again, great shirt if you buy one size larger than you normally do. FYI: with this, or any cotton shirt not advertized as pre-shrunk, this shrinking can be expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.