4-Year Musical Instruments Accidental Protection ($1000-1250)from Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
dbx 676 Tube Microphone Preamp Channel Strip
- Class-A Vacuum Tube Preamp with High Voltage Gain
- High-Visibility Vintage VU Meter
- Compressor designed from the dbx162SL
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- 1/4” and XLR Inputs and Outputs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ART ProMPAII Two Channel Discrete Class A Microphone Preamp
ART VoiceChannel Tube Channel Strip With Digital Outs
dbx 580 Compact, Professional Mic Preamp
ART Pro Channel II Microphone Preamp/Compressor/EQ Professional Tube Based Selectable VU Metering
Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeast Microphone Preamp Orange
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||DigitalDJGear||Liquid Audio Inc||Alto Music||Liquid Audio Inc||EverythingMusic|
|Item Dimensions||18 x 8 x 3.5 in||—||—||9 x 2 x 6.6 in||22.3 x 11.4 x 5.2 in||24.1 x 15 x 6.3 in|
The 676represents all of the best of dB's more than 40 years of dynamics processing. The 676 offers a pristine high-gain Class-A tube preamp section that runs on 250 volts, so your signal can be as crystal clean or dirty as you need it to be. The 676 also incorporates the compressor/limiter design from the highly-sought after 162SL, as wells a 3-band parametric EQ with sweep able Mids. The676 provides the user with the perfect channel strip for recording and live applications alike with its military-grade build and vintage-inspired controls, VU metering and state-of-the-art optional digital output card.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's better is that if you desire more saturation on your voice, you can adjust the attenuation to give it a different sound giving it more flexibility. With the Preamp, EQ, Compressor and limiter, This is all you will ever need in one package hands down!