- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B019Y6GDX8
- Item model number: Track-Black-Black-47cm
- Average Customer Review: 197 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,059 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
6KU Aluminum Fixed Gear Single-Speed Fixie Urban Track Bike
|Price:||$233.27 - $490.11|
- 6061 double butted alloy smooth welding
- 32H F/R flip-flop hub for optional fixed or free wheel riding
- 1 1/8 inch alloy fork. 700 x 25C Kenda Tires and Novatec Flip-Flop hub
- 30mm deep V double wall alloy wheels with a flip-flop hub
- Easy removable front/rear brakes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
We believe everyone should be able to own a bike without breaking the bank. Owning our own manufacturing allows us to offer a high quality bicycle at an affordable price.
6KU Is Made For You
Bikes for every personality
Fixies, Track Bikes, City Bikes, Urban Bikes, Commuters? There's a lot of options out there, it can be a bit confusing. Our mission is to make buying a bike as simple as possible. Our Fixies come in over 10 different colorways made to match your unique personality. Our Track and City Bikes are performance tested and rider approved. It's our job to make the highest quality bike at an affordable price. It's your job to enjoy it.
- Designed and manufactured by 6KU
- Endurance and quality tested
- Hassle free warranty
Our Track Frames are crafted from lightweight 6061 aluminum with smooth to the touch welds. The Flip Flop Hub makes our Track Bikes a beast whether you're riding fixed gear or freewheel.
Quality Controlled Manufacturing
We design and manufacture our own bikes. They don't leave our factories until they've been stress tested, color approved, and quality ensured. We believe in getting it right the first time, and we build bikes with you in mind.
Hassle Free Warranty
We stand by our work by offering a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our Frames and Forks with a Limited 1-year Warranty on the components. If anything is defective we've got you covered, it's as simple as that. Our Customer Service team is ready to help.
|6'1" - 6'3"||✓|
|5'9" - 6'0"||✓|
|5'4" - 5'8"||✓|
|4'9" - 5'3"||✓|
|4'0" - 4'8"||✓|
People asked for a solid, affordable track bike, so we delivered. The urban track features riser bars in place of drop bars for quick navigation through your city's concrete jungles. The lightweight 6061 alloy frame coupled with a matching 1 and 1/8″ alloy fork will offer you the best of both worlds. Use this bike for recreational commuting, or as an everyday means of transportation. This bike is jam-packed with features such as replaceable stainless steel dropouts, smooth welds, and high-quality aluminum. What are you waiting for choose your color, size and get on one today
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was worth it.
This bike feels high quality, is much lighter than my previous beater/commuter from a similar price range (stolen): Takara Kabuto Single Speed Road Bike, and I'm really quite happy with it. Because of the ridiculously high number of bike thefts in San Francisco, I don't look for expensive bikes so value for money is important. Packaging was sufficiently strong to keep everything in good condition en route to me and there was an included manual that covers basic bike construction and maintenance. 6KU also included some stickers in the box and some velcro straps that I've yet to determine a use for.
- Bolts and chain were appropriately lubricated
- Welds look very high quality
- Handlebar grip tape has some squish to it
- Visual appearance is high quality, the matte black is uniform and great looking
- Construction was straightforward and there are small guide markings in a few places to help with alignment and setup (for example: seat forward/back and bullhorn handlebar angle)
- Weighs less than expected
- Brakes were well calibrated out of the box and apply equal and solid pressure
- Seat is moderately comfortable if a bit high friction and slightly long (note contact with bag in pictures), but may be on my list to replace over time
- Rear tire was installed backwards. The chain was set on the non-fixed side but the tire rubber ride direction was set for the reverse so I had to take the rear tire off and deflate it and flip the tire on the wheel
- No bottle cage mount points
- Brake pads are fairly cheap and I will likely replace them (this is almost a non-issue as brake pads are so cheap)
- Pedals are fairly cheap and large.
- Wheel reflectors are unavoidably wobbly
- Front reflector mount literally has no place to be mounted
Overall I'm going with 5 stars instead of 4 as I don't think the above cons are negative enough to lower the rating at this price point. For what I paid, this is a solid bike. If half stars were an option it'd be a 4.5.
I was noticing slight creeks from the stem/handlebar but that was due to me not tightening enough during my tune in phase on build.
I'll update this review after some more riding but so far so good.
KUDOS to 6KU on the bag of stickers I got with the bike too :)
The bottom bracket is creaking now, looks like I'll need to replace it, but expected this based on another buyer saying the same thing, but i can't wait to put in a better one anyways, these bikes are all about customization and upgrading.
My 5 month review (part by part):
Frame & Fork - 4.5/5: Very happy, minor gripes are a 'hard shell' enamel style paint that chips easily and the lack of mounting points for any sort of water-bottle holder etc.
Wheels 5/5: No complaints here, just know the black paint/coating will be quickly worn off the rim by the break-pads.
Flipflop Hub 2/5: This had a little 'grind' and uneven resistance right out of the box. After months of riding it has only gotten worse. Unimpressed, soon to be replaced.
Tubes 4/5: Had some ruptures fairly quickly, though I do ride it hard over rough city streets.
Breaks 4/5: They work well, and I am glad to have front and back. However the front breaks came a little bent meaning the pads are impossible to correctly align and wear faster. Also the pads it comes with are fairly stiff but get the job done.
Crank and Sprocket 5/5: I want to rate them lower as they seem very cheap. That being said I have had no problems so....
Pedals 4/5: They are nice and large!! Though the plastic does give a little flex under full weight when peddling. Could be more sturdy. I upgraded to metal fairly quickly.
Handlebars and Neck 5/5: I was expecting to buy a set of bullhorns, but these really do feel great. The short length and angle of the neck make them feel very aggressive.
Seat 2/5: I mean technically there is nothing wrong with this. But I am used to riding BMX plastic seats, and even those were somehow more comfortable. It really put a lot of uncomfortable pressure on me when seated in almost any position. I replaced this within a week.
TLDR: The big parts they get right, everything else is where they save money and bring the cost down. Still a good deal, expect to replace a bunch of parts in the near future.
Most recent customer reviews
We had to buy a new one from the bikes or cost me 30 bucks