Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 874 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 906 reviews
on June 30, 2013
I've been using it for a couple of years, and I don't think I would have SURVIVED that time period without it. I KNOW that my life would have been MUCH MORE DIFFICULT, because I would have overlooked at LEAST 50% of things I wanted or needed to do.

I may as well confess that I am OLD--I soon will be 69--and my brain is apparently OLDER than I am, based on its behavior.

I maintain TWENTY-FIVE separate lists within Wunderlist. They include TODAY--for things I must accomplish before the day is over, to THIS WEEK, the purpose of which is obvious.

They also include RESEARCH TO DO, and this is where I paste all the links that I don't have time to visit now, but don't want to miss altogether. It also includes things that pop into my mind, like a song from the 60's, that I can't stop and listen to right now, but will when I have a little "play time."

There are two lists for WRITING: One specific to a book I am planning, and the other just for ideas of thing I MIGHT like to write about someday.

There is a list of great QUOTATIONS I hear and don't want to "lose," and a list of HOUSEHOLD TIPS I may actually get off my behind and try some day,

There is a WISHLIST (which is kind of a bucket list) and a HOUSE WISHLIST that contains all the things that I would like to do to improve my house if I ever have "two nickles to rub together."

There is a list of PROJECTS I hope to find the money and energy to attempt eventually.

I could go on and on--and HAVE, obviously, but I don't think Wunderlist can be beat. I have tried various computer to do list programs--one I even PAID for--and I haven't found anything that comes close.

It is easy to use--setting up a new list takes about 30 seconds, if that. Moving items from one list to another is effortless.

To put it succinctly, WUNDERLIST is perfect!
22 comments| 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2016
4 years ago I downloaded wunderlist and I still use it. Its my everyday organizer. I've tried others but they just didn't do it for me. Most importantly, I needed an app that's cross-compatible with both apple and android. I own a macbook pro and only buy android phones. I don't like iphone keyboards and I'm a big fan of swipe on android. That aside, I wanted an app to use on every device. 4 years later I use it on my kindle too!

I have almost 30 lists going at once, from weekly tasks to planning out my trips to my ongoing bucket list. I even plan out specific meals' shopping lists, reorganizing my house and redecorating the place. Each list has the option to set reminders. I also love how you can pull up completed tasks to see what you've already done. It instantly syncs to all my devices. Keep up the good work guys!
on February 26, 2016
I tried a variety of organizing apps before Wunderlist. I love this app. It allows me to accomplish everything I need in an organizer. Even the issue of not being able to create sub-tasks (I have the free app, not the Pro version, so I don't know if that's a problem in the paying version.) is easily resolved by creating a new list with the main task as the name of the list and the sub-tasks as its to-dos.
on May 18, 2014
This app does just about everything I could ask for in a free "to do" app. However, to get certain features you must pay a monthly fee (those are detailed below) and there are some things you can't do with Wunderlist no matter how much you pay (also detailed below).

So, first, the free app. With it you can:

* Create multiple lists, reorder items on each list, and change which list an item appears on

* Set reminders and due dates for each task (which you can choose to be notified about via push, email, and in-app notifications (not all options appear to be available on all platforms)

* Add what they are calling a note (I would day it was more comparable to a description) to each task

* Add files to tasks

* Create subtasks for each task

* Setup recurring tasks

* Manually choose the order in which the items on your list appear or have Wunderlist arrange your list alphabetically

* Add a star to task that you want mark as being more important (this moves the item to the top of your list)

* Add tasks by email or by clipping items from the web

* Choose to view either the tasks of just one list or see a combined view of the tasks on all of your lists

* Sync the entire app to the cloud as well as access it from just about anywhere (there are, in addition to this app for Kindle Fire, also apps for other Android devices, both iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad, and Chrome, plus stand-alone programs for both Windows and Mac computers, and access via their website)

* Print your lists from a desktop/laptop computer

* Share individual lists with others who also have Wunderlist

Secondly, if you are willing to signup for Wunderlist Pro ($5 per month or $50 per year) you can also:

* Share the files you add to tasks

* Assign tasks to other Wunderlist users

* Create unlimited subtasks (for most people this will not be a compelling reason to upgrade; with the free version I've been able to add in excess of 10 subtasks to a task)

* Have a collaborative conversation in the detailed view of tasks

Third, for those with sensitive data, you can add encryption by moving to Wunderlist Business (up to 5 users for $25 per month).

However, there are some things you can't do with Wunderlist. You cannot:

* Create different levels of importance for tasks beyond adding a star (in other words, there are only two levels of importance, starred and not starred, rather than the more common types such as Outlook (regular, important, and not important) or the graded A, B, and C levels).

* Move subtasks between tasks.

* Create due dates or reminders for subtasks.

* Add a star to a subtask

* Assign a subtask
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2016
This is a great organization tool! If have ADD and really struggled to organize papers and outlines. I kept misplacing my paper outlines and typing them out was stressful and I hated switching between dpcuments. Wunderlist allowed me to create a multilayered outline with ease. I was able to adjust the outline, glance at it when I got lost and guage my progress. Plus, I get the satisfaction of checking things off the outlined list—great motivation!!!! I haven't used it for anything else, but I definitely recommend for outlining papers and classes!!!
on June 6, 2016
If u are on the run an in need of an app to help you with your daily things to do that has a Reminder Alarm, then this is the app for you….. WunderList You Rock. I Love this app so much. I have had a Brain Aneurysm, and I have Short Term Memory Loss and this has been God Send for Me. I Thank You Sooo Much for creating this APP. AND SOON I WILL BE GOING PREMIUM WITH YOU. GOD BLESS YOU an Your Family…!!!!!
on April 6, 2016
Been using on my cell phones, I really like
that my Kindle Fire syncs with my cell and computers. Also that we can make as many lists as we can an edit them. Easy to use.
on July 9, 2016
With a baby, toddler, two 8 yr old girls and a 10 yr old boy, this app keeps my husband and I both on the same page. I start the lkist and assign steps to either of us and email him access to my lists and it really works out for us! Plus I don't need internet to view my lists so it works anywhere! Cuts down on paper lists! Love this!
on May 4, 2014
Remember this: it is a to do list, a wonderful to do list. It is not anything else.

I can view and find all my blipity-blip to dos easily.

It is simple to use even on a mobile device.

The feature set is still growing. The existing features hit most of the sweet spots.

Alas, alas. No way to import from google or apple software. Or any other software.

It does not support time started and time ended for each task.

No software offers everything that you want. But some of the competition offers a tiny number of tasks on the free version and charges 4.99 a month to unlock the pro version. And the pro version barely come ups to the free wunderlist? Why does the Task function supported by a multi-gazillion dollar company look, well, *limp* in comparison?

Said multi-gazillion $ company doesn't offer a mobile app for their to dos. Well, at least on iphones. This is supported by third party apps.

It is free.

Their is a pro version but it is overkill unless multiple users want to use the same list and need to create subtasks in real time.

It syncs rapidly between the Mac, windows, iphone (4), kindle and the cloud. they do support other devices.

It runs baby, it runs. It has not crashed, not yet.

Uhh...sometimes I get 3-4 reminders as all my devices start up at once.

Since Google and Apple do not play nice, I am abandoning both and going to an independent vendor for my task list.
on October 23, 2016
I've tested many TODO Android applications and Wunderlist is in my Top 5 list. The app is easy to use and you can easily convert a task from a simple task to extended task (with sub-tasks). I love Wunderlist's cross-device capabilities. I can easily access the app on my cell phone, my laptop, my tablet and everywhere else. I love the ability to create a quick shopping list and use my cell phone to see my lists while I am out shopping. The app also integrates with some email apps like Outlook. You can also send yourself a task via email, from any email system (I created a contact SEND TO Wunderlist, which includes my personal Wunderlist email address. I can easily convert any email directly into a task and send the email / task straight to my Wunderlist inbox. If you are a Chrome user, there is an easy-to-use Chrome Wunderlist extension which quickly allows you to create a task while working anywhere in Chrome. The app has an intuitive design, so there is a small learning curve.

Great Wunderlist Features:
• From all devices, you can add, edit or view your
• You can add notes & comments (and files) to any task.
• You can set due dates for any task you create.
• The application can be grouped by lists, which you can create, to separate home, business and other activities.

• Share lists and collaborate on your to-dos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Swipe down from any app to get a glance of your due to-dos with our Today widget
• Quickly capture to-dos, and peek & pop tasks with 3D Touch on your iPhone 6S
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension