Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 4, 2015
They are absolutely cute and they have came in early. They are skinnier that I expected but are great nonetheless. The highlighters did smudge my pen a bit but I assume it's because of the type of pen i used and haven't let it dry.
review image
on March 22, 2016
I bought these highlighter pens as part of a gift to my sister-in-law who is going to nursing school. The pens are about the size of any normal writing pen and the ink storage area fills about half way up the pen, leaving the upper portion for the plunger part of the "syringe." My sister-in-law absolutely loved them and so did all her friends. She said they worked great, caps stayed on fine, the colors were vibrant, they did not leak through any of her book pages, and that they were a fun item to have in classes. Everyone, including her professors, asked where she got them from and wanted some for themselves. Shipping was fast and arrived on time. The items were packaged well and not one of the pens were leaking or broken. Highly recommend these as a gift for a nursing or medical student, a child or teenager who wants to work in the medical profession as an adult, and even as stocking stuffers at Christmas time.

**Two years later and she is just about to graduate. She still has these highlighters although she wore out the ink in the yellow one the rest are still working.
on July 28, 2015
They look cool but are a waste. If you want them for looks only then get them otherwise don't waste your money. My yellow is dried out and almost the orange as well. They don't highlight well at all. It feels like it's scratching the paper. I had to push hard to get them to highlight.
review imagereview image
on February 10, 2016
I purchased these highlighters from seller, Naviman, and they arrived as advertised. The bright colors are as pictured and they all work fine.

Gave these as a gift to my brother-in-law who recently became a nursing tech assistant and he loved them. I asked and he said he hadn't seen any nurses with them (so hopefully that will make them harder to lose).

I'll update this review should they not last but they write well so far. Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Buy with confidence. Hope this is helpful!
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 24, 2016
These are fun, fabulous, and very reasonably priced highlighters! Although shipping can take some time, and some colors are best used as markers instead of highlighters, I loved the variety of color and how long they lasted. The do look like syringes and are a must have for every medical, veterinary, or dental student, or also would make a great gift for someone who works or studies in those fields. As a veterinary student, I use these both at home and in class and are wonderful for coordinating and organizing your notes. The darker colors I use for circling, underlining and making emphasis. The lighter colors I use as highlighters and I love them. Would highly recommend this set of rainbow highlighters!
on September 17, 2015
I ordered this highlighter and I got this instead. So if you want to save couple of bucks then look for another seller!!! Such an ugly pen also!! :(
review image
on November 26, 2016
Bought these for a friend who is heading off to med school soon. She thought these were hilarious and great. When she used them, people commented on how awesome they were and asked where they could find them! I tried all of the highlighters out before I gave them to her and they were all working/had ink in them. Overall, a very cute purchase!
on June 23, 2014
I bought this product as a gift for my wife. My wife is a Veterinary Technician and is always coming home with unused syringes in her scrub pockets. I bought these syringe highlighters a gag gift for her so that she can keep a syringe highlighter in her pocket as something she will actually use. She loves them and uses them everyday. They are well made and sturdy and the highlighting capabilities are above expectation. They arrived right on schedule, in perfect brand new condition and are used everyday. Definitely a great gift for anyone in any health care profession. I rate them at FIVE STARS and recommend them to anyone. Definitely buy this product! they are awesome!
on August 29, 2015
Im a Medical Assistant student as well as an EMT student, so I think its safe to say Im a little obbessed with syringes, the style of these highlighters definitely fed into that. The quality however, Ive thrown 2 out already due to the face that they fall apart very easily. The actual highlight it self, it varies per pen. I think the blue, orange & green bled through pages in my book but the green faded. I mean for the price they are cute and do the job but I prefer other highlighters over these.
on March 19, 2018
These are super cute and fun but other than the orange and yellow they can’t be used as highlighters. The other colors are way too dark so they’re more like a marker. Would be nice if they didn’t require a separate lid but they work well