Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on August 4, 2015
They are absolutely cute and they have came in early. They are skinnier that I expected but are great nonetheless. The highlighters did smudge my pen a bit but I assume it's because of the type of pen i used and haven't let it dry.
review image
on July 28, 2015
They look cool but are a waste. If you want them for looks only then get them otherwise don't waste your money. My yellow is dried out and almost the orange as well. They don't highlight well at all. It feels like it's scratching the paper. I had to push hard to get them to highlight.
review imagereview image
on December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!
on February 10, 2016
I purchased these highlighters from seller, Naviman, and they arrived as advertised. The bright colors are as pictured and they all work fine.

Gave these as a gift to my brother-in-law who recently became a nursing tech assistant and he loved them. I asked and he said he hadn't seen any nurses with them (so hopefully that will make them harder to lose).

I'll update this review should they not last but they write well so far. Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Buy with confidence. Hope this is helpful!
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 24, 2016
These are fun, fabulous, and very reasonably priced highlighters! Although shipping can take some time, and some colors are best used as markers instead of highlighters, I loved the variety of color and how long they lasted. The do look like syringes and are a must have for every medical, veterinary, or dental student, or also would make a great gift for someone who works or studies in those fields. As a veterinary student, I use these both at home and in class and are wonderful for coordinating and organizing your notes. The darker colors I use for circling, underlining and making emphasis. The lighter colors I use as highlighters and I love them. Would highly recommend this set of rainbow highlighters!
on July 11, 2016
These littel syringe highlighter pens are just adorable. I got them for my sister in law who is in her 3rd year of med school. They were quite the hit with her and her classmates. She is studying for her boards so she spends hours and hours pouring over medical textbooks and goes through highlighters like crazy. I just wanted to give her something fun and cute to use while she is cramming. She said they work really well so far. She hasnt had them long enough to see how long they last, but as previous reviewers have started these arent really made for intense use, rather as a cute sursie (that is southern for surprise) or novelty gift for someone in the medical profession.

Disclaimer: I was given a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review of this product. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by the seller or the discount. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way.
on December 5, 2017
These are super fun and I love using them at work. I would definitely buy it again. The only thing I would change is the caps come off and are easy to lose. I have seen some that click and that would be a good option to.
on November 26, 2016
Bought these for a friend who is heading off to med school soon. She thought these were hilarious and great. When she used them, people commented on how awesome they were and asked where they could find them! I tried all of the highlighters out before I gave them to her and they were all working/had ink in them. Overall, a very cute purchase!
on June 7, 2015
Mine were horribly dried out when I got them. I couldn't even use any of them except for the purple. I kept them because I thought they were cute, but I wish they had actually worked.
on June 27, 2015
These highlighters are so cute! The colors are bright and the plastic is stronger than I thought it was. The highlighters are usable and I didn't have trouble highlighting text more than once. They took about a month to be shipped from China. Definitely worth the price!
review image