Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 595 reviews
on August 7, 2015
I am a nursing student and love these! They are super fun and the variety of colors are vibrant on paper and my text books. My caps and the overall quality of the highlighter was great, no damage in-transit. I am very pleased with these and have gotten so many compliments from my professors and fellow nursing students!
review image
on July 28, 2015
They look cool but are a waste. If you want them for looks only then get them otherwise don't waste your money. My yellow is dried out and almost the orange as well. They don't highlight well at all. It feels like it's scratching the paper. I had to push hard to get them to highlight.
review image review image
on December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!
on May 24, 2016
These are fun, fabulous, and very reasonably priced highlighters! Although shipping can take some time, and some colors are best used as markers instead of highlighters, I loved the variety of color and how long they lasted. The do look like syringes and are a must have for every medical, veterinary, or dental student, or also would make a great gift for someone who works or studies in those fields. As a veterinary student, I use these both at home and in class and are wonderful for coordinating and organizing your notes. The darker colors I use for circling, underlining and making emphasis. The lighter colors I use as highlighters and I love them. Would highly recommend this set of rainbow highlighters!
on June 27, 2016
I received this 6 pc syringe Highlighter pens just two days after ordering them. Now that is fast. For over 20 years I have worked in the medical field and has always used the syringe pens, now I have the highlighters to go with them. I received 6 different color highlighters in the following colors: pink, orange, green, blue, yellow and my favorite color purple. You don't need to work in the medical field to enjoy these highlighters. They are a novelty item, give them out as gifts to your doctor's staff or put them in Christmas stockings for friends and family that go to school. I say they are a good teaching tool. You have a little child afraid of needles, let them hold these syringe highlighters, hopefully that will help. They are nice highlighters, the tip of the pen is a nice medium width not fine point. There is a cap on the highlighter which you need to remove to get to the point. There are no removable parts except for the cap. Just remember to recap the highlighter after each use, so it doesn't dry up. There is no clip on the syringe to attach it to your pocket. The body of the highlighter is made of heavy sturdy plastic. If you step on the highlighter it will crack and break. Don't let pets or small children play with the highlighter, they could swallow the cap. The syringe highlighter measures 5 1/2 inches long. The highlighter itself takes up 3 inches of the syringe. The highlighter starts off slow but with each use it will flow more smoothly. I received the 6 pc syringe highlighters with free shipping at a discount rate in exchange for my honest review.
on March 22, 2016
I bought these highlighter pens as part of a gift to my sister-in-law who is going to nursing school. The pens are about the size of any normal writing pen and the ink storage area fills about half way up the pen, leaving the upper portion for the plunger part of the "syringe." My sister-in-law absolutely loved them and so did all her friends. She said they worked great, caps stayed on fine, the colors were vibrant, they did not leak through any of her book pages, and that they were a fun item to have in classes. Everyone, including her professors, asked where she got them from and wanted some for themselves. Shipping was fast and arrived on time. The items were packaged well and not one of the pens were leaking or broken. Highly recommend these as a gift for a nursing or medical student, a child or teenager who wants to work in the medical profession as an adult, and even as stocking stuffers at Christmas time.

**Two years later and she is just about to graduate. She still has these highlighters although she wore out the ink in the yellow one the rest are still working.
on July 11, 2016
These littel syringe highlighter pens are just adorable. I got them for my sister in law who is in her 3rd year of med school. They were quite the hit with her and her classmates. She is studying for her boards so she spends hours and hours pouring over medical textbooks and goes through highlighters like crazy. I just wanted to give her something fun and cute to use while she is cramming. She said they work really well so far. She hasnt had them long enough to see how long they last, but as previous reviewers have started these arent really made for intense use, rather as a cute sursie (that is southern for surprise) or novelty gift for someone in the medical profession.

Disclaimer: I was given a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review of this product. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by the seller or the discount. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way.
on May 26, 2017
my daughter is a nursing student. these were a gift to her. She loves them and sends pictures of her using them. So I believe she really does use them regularly while studying. She takes notes on her tablet but does use them for studying quite a lot.
on July 27, 2015
The pens came in a reasonable amount of time. Sadly the orange came without a cap so I can not use it. The blue is very dark on text. Overall I'm still happy I purchased them. They are very cute.
review image
on April 12, 2017
I love these and get compliments on them alllll the time. Other reviewers are right, though: they do run out pretty quickly. Also the blue and purple are way too dark to be highlighters, as they overpower any text. I used them to underline instead lol.