Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SDBING 6 Pcs Syringe Highlighter Pens with 6 Colors
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!
on August 4, 2015
They are absolutely cute and they have came in early. They are skinnier that I expected but are great nonetheless. The highlighters did smudge my pen a bit but I assume it's because of the type of pen i used and haven't let it dry.
on September 6, 2013
Slightly cheaply made but for the cost and the laughs that I got from gifting this product it was worth it. Would have preferred a better cap for the highlighters because they seem to come off easily.
on August 7, 2015
I am a nursing student and love these! They are super fun and the variety of colors are vibrant on paper and my text books. My caps and the overall quality of the highlighter was great, no damage in-transit. I am very pleased with these and have gotten so many compliments from my professors and fellow nursing students!
on December 1, 2013
Love the colors! They glide well and don't leak through the pages....but the tips are kind of small so you have to go over text multiple times.
on March 27, 2014
this IS a great product for a medical front office in bulk, a nurses station in bulk, or a gift for a nursing or medical student. But not a great product for a student or someone who would need to highlight for more than a week with the same 6 highlighters. The colors are really good but just dry out really fast.
on October 2, 2013
Love these highlighters! The colors are really bright and they don't smudge the pen ink. I do wish that the plastic cap would stay on better though.
on February 28, 2015
Got these as a gift & they are awesome ! I love them!!
on July 28, 2015
They look cool but are a waste. If you want them for looks only then get them otherwise don't waste your money. My yellow is dried out and almost the orange as well. They don't highlight well at all. It feels like it's scratching the paper. I had to push hard to get them to highlight.
review image review image
on September 17, 2015
I ordered this highlighter and I got this instead. So if you want to save couple of bucks then look for another seller!!! Such an ugly pen also!! :(