Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 4, 2015
They are absolutely cute and they have came in early. They are skinnier that I expected but are great nonetheless. The highlighters did smudge my pen a bit but I assume it's because of the type of pen i used and haven't let it dry.
review image
on March 22, 2016
I bought these highlighter pens as part of a gift to my sister-in-law who is going to nursing school. The pens are about the size of any normal writing pen and the ink storage area fills about half way up the pen, leaving the upper portion for the plunger part of the "syringe." My sister-in-law absolutely loved them and so did all her friends. She said they worked great, caps stayed on fine, the colors were vibrant, they did not leak through any of her book pages, and that they were a fun item to have in classes. Everyone, including her professors, asked where she got them from and wanted some for themselves. Shipping was fast and arrived on time. The items were packaged well and not one of the pens were leaking or broken. Highly recommend these as a gift for a nursing or medical student, a child or teenager who wants to work in the medical profession as an adult, and even as stocking stuffers at Christmas time.

**Two years later and she is just about to graduate. She still has these highlighters although she wore out the ink in the yellow one the rest are still working.
on July 28, 2015
They look cool but are a waste. If you want them for looks only then get them otherwise don't waste your money. My yellow is dried out and almost the orange as well. They don't highlight well at all. It feels like it's scratching the paper. I had to push hard to get them to highlight.
review imagereview image
on February 10, 2016
I purchased these highlighters from seller, Naviman, and they arrived as advertised. The bright colors are as pictured and they all work fine.

Gave these as a gift to my brother-in-law who recently became a nursing tech assistant and he loved them. I asked and he said he hadn't seen any nurses with them (so hopefully that will make them harder to lose).

I'll update this review should they not last but they write well so far. Uploading some photos so you can get a closer look. Smile. Buy with confidence. Hope this is helpful!
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 24, 2016
These are fun, fabulous, and very reasonably priced highlighters! Although shipping can take some time, and some colors are best used as markers instead of highlighters, I loved the variety of color and how long they lasted. The do look like syringes and are a must have for every medical, veterinary, or dental student, or also would make a great gift for someone who works or studies in those fields. As a veterinary student, I use these both at home and in class and are wonderful for coordinating and organizing your notes. The darker colors I use for circling, underlining and making emphasis. The lighter colors I use as highlighters and I love them. Would highly recommend this set of rainbow highlighters!
on September 17, 2015
I ordered this highlighter and I got this instead. So if you want to save couple of bucks then look for another seller!!! Such an ugly pen also!! :(
review image
on August 29, 2015
Im a Medical Assistant student as well as an EMT student, so I think its safe to say Im a little obbessed with syringes, the style of these highlighters definitely fed into that. The quality however, Ive thrown 2 out already due to the face that they fall apart very easily. The actual highlight it self, it varies per pen. I think the blue, orange & green bled through pages in my book but the green faded. I mean for the price they are cute and do the job but I prefer other highlighters over these.
on December 15, 2013
These came just as they look online! The colors are vibrant and unlike other reviews the caps stay on just fine! I gave them as a Christmas gift and my friend who is in school to become a nurse LOVED them!
on August 26, 2015
I purchased these highlighters as a gift for my sister who is a nurse. She absolutely loved them! She is currently back in school and she gets so many compliments on them. She loves that they come in so many different colors to help her highlight her study material. I just liked that they were different than standard highlighters so I ordered a set for myself after she talked about how great of a quality they were. They come in 6 colors as pictured. I would recommend this product!
on July 11, 2016
These littel syringe highlighter pens are just adorable. I got them for my sister in law who is in her 3rd year of med school. They were quite the hit with her and her classmates. She is studying for her boards so she spends hours and hours pouring over medical textbooks and goes through highlighters like crazy. I just wanted to give her something fun and cute to use while she is cramming. She said they work really well so far. She hasnt had them long enough to see how long they last, but as previous reviewers have started these arent really made for intense use, rather as a cute sursie (that is southern for surprise) or novelty gift for someone in the medical profession.

Disclaimer: I was given a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review of this product. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced by the seller or the discount. I am not affiliated with the seller in any way.