Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angry Birds Temporary Tattoos
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on January 19, 2012
These were tattoos for the grand kids for Christmas. A sheet of tattoos for $6.00 x 2, was alot, but the S&H was $7.98 which was TOO MUCH and did not cost the company that much. So JUST OK is my review based on that fact.
on April 27, 2013
My son loves angry birds and has aced every level of angry birds. This was a natural selection that I chose to put in his stocking for Christmas. Of course it was a big hit. What kid doesn't like tattoos? Especially a kid who loves angry birds!
on May 30, 2012
I got these for my 4 year old son, and they were a big hit. There is enough variety in the package that we recreated scenes from Angy Birds game on his arms (a yellow bird flying into a group of pigs by his shoulder). He thought it was hilarious. They apply just like any other temporary tattoo and lasted for several days, even after getting wet. Washed off easily when the time came with soap and water and a washcloth. These are a little more expensive than other temporary tattoos, but I attribute that to the Angry Birds brand. Still happy I got them.
on February 8, 2013
These are easy to apply & remove and lots of fun for my 3 year old. Just wish that they were easier to cut out - because the tattoos are so close to each other that you have to really be careful cutting around them.
on January 4, 2012
Bought these tatoos for my grandson. He loved them and proceeded to give everyone a tatoo. He would pick out the ones he wanted us to have and then applied them himself. He's seven. It was a fun group activity. He loves angry birds and this stocking stuffer was a real hit.
on January 13, 2012
Bought these angry birds temporary tatoos for my 5 year old grandson for Christmas. He was thrilled ! And they were cheap!!! They came very well packaged and in plenty of time for Christmas. We all play angry birds on the Nook Color, and we all had tatoos ! Loved them!!
on November 29, 2011
Super fast delivery. The colors are vibrant. A real quality temporary tattoo. We used them at my son's b-day party and the kids couldn't wait to line up!
on July 3, 2012
The tattoos are cool and easy to apply. The only thing that I didn't like was that it took a long time to arrive. Other than that it's good.
on May 23, 2012
These tattoos are very cute, but only last for about a day. For some that may be a positive! For my daughter, it was disappointing.
on November 19, 2012
Great gift for your little ones that love tatoos. Good color (he had them everywhere!) and easy to remove. I would order again.