|Item Weight||64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||84 x 54 x 36 inches|
7-feet Xx-large Olive Cozy Sac Foof Bean Bag Chair Love Seat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The entire sac is made in USA
- Filled with hand pick Virgin polyurethane foam
- Diameter 48" - sac contains 68 cubic feet of foam
- Includes Inner liner that contains the foam fill
- Outer cover is removable and machine washable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I work in software and there are so many times when we're just waiting around for builds to complete. Every office should have a few of these (along with a Wii, ping-pong table, and free sodas :)
Anyway, about the product..
1. Stitching -- 8/10 Very strong thread used. Overlock stitched everywhere. Double stitched on end caps (sac is cylindrical). Zipper, however is single stitched.
2. Outer material -- Seems sturdy. Microfiber-like material (with a slight felt texture). Not sure how tear resistent it is. Only time will tell. Probably not the toughest material for kids though. The fabric is thin and does not compare to Love Sacs.
3. Inner sac -- Secondary zippered sac containing filling material. Black plain nylon fabric.
4. Filling material - Quality 2" squares and wedges of polyurethane foam (same as used in couches). Not cheap expanded foam beans that shrink over time. Very plentiful and comfy. This sac will not sag.
5. Support - Don't expect to sit upright easily. It's very soft.
6. Comfort - Slightly bouncy cushion on your body. Great for naps.
7. Price - EXCELLENT. The largest Love Sac is a SuperSac and it is smaller than this one, and costs $1076.
Quality-wise, the Love Sac is certainly higher quality, but functionally they do the same job. Love Sac has more cover material options and is certainly more luxurious overall. But for a 1/4th the price, you can have an equally comfortable, larger bean bag chair.
Highly recommended butts of all sizes :)
The sac is everything in one - It's a couch, it's a bed, it's a little pillow of heaven!
We can lay with our 3 (small) dogs on this with room to spare. 4 people can sit on this.
We have had ours for 2 years now.
We have washed the cover 3 times.
It looks brand new after every washing.
It fluffs back up so nicely.
(((IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ANYONE BUYING THIS)))
- It takes up A LOT of space when it is squished down. It becomes a lot wider and longer. It also needs a big space to be rolled around to get fluffy.
- You must be in good physical condition to own one of these (its heavy, hard to fluff back up, move around to clean the room, can be hard to get up from for some people. etc)
- may not be a good to have with a large dog, or cats that scratch furniture.
-(it creates a static field which fuzz, and hair cling to and with a blanket everyone gets shocked). One of our dogs is long haired- she has a love hate relationship with the sac because of the static field it creates. She cringes when we go to pet her because she is afraid she will get shocked. This is not an issue for our short haired dogs. Yet they all love the sac! Instantly which amazed us. We thought they may be frightened by it.
- not for warm environments. When you lay on this thing, you sink into it. It absorbs your heat and then radiates it back. Which is fine if you have A/C or it is winter. But if not, I would stay away.
- After opening it and taking it out of the box it is HARD TO FIT THROUGH DOORS/STAIRWAYS - open it only where you intended to use it.Read more ›
Seriously though, I sat down and I can't get up. I've lost my job, my girlfriend, and my humanity. Everything about this bean is magnificent. I can't bear to be away from it for even a moment. I love this bean with all my heart. When I die in this bean, a few days from now, have me buried in it (so I can be one with the bean).
We purchased the 7' Bean Bag Couch and 2 of the 4' bean bags. They came in much smaller boxes but once you take them out of the box and break the vacuum seal they expand to 3-4 times the size. It's almost intimidating how much space they took up expanding!
The hardest part about setting up the bean bags is just getting them out of the box. No really, these things are packaged great, I decided just to rip the box down the middle to get them out as otherwise I'd have been on the floor gripping with my hands and kicking the box off with my feet. Is this a complaint? No! That just means they package their products efficiently which minimizes the risk of damage on the way to your door step. After I got them out of the box setup was a breeze.
The micro-suede coverings are magnificently comfortable and these things look much better in person than they do in the picture, I was very happy with the aesthetics. The true test of a bean bag though is the comfort... and are these comfortable? Oh yes. They are. They suck you in, and are very easy to take a nap on if you aren't careful. :)
I read somewhere that people had issues fluffing them because they were too large or unwieldy, but I had no such issue. They are pretty lightweight and I'm a short guy with short reach but still had no issues fluffing the 7' model myself.
Thanks Cozy Sac for a wonderful buying experience and the wonderful bean bags!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is neat.. Comfortable to veg out in and the nieces and nephews and grand kids think that it's the best guest. Bed ever!Published on July 15, 2014 by Ben Cordle
I bought this to use for when I needed to sleep on the couch.. as an alternative. unfortunately the inside has a smell that I just can't sleep on and it never seems to go away or... Read morePublished on May 12, 2014 by Jason Powell
This is a generous sized bean lounger that feels like a cloud.
Comfortable for relaxing sore muscles or snuggling with your special someone. Read more
This thing is great! The kids think its the best thing ever and my wife and I (I'm 6'0", 250lbs) can both fit on it and snuggle. Read morePublished on November 26, 2013 by Dejae Rules
Bought the sac about year ago and still holding up strong. The material is very strong don't see a problem with it tearing any time soon. Read morePublished on November 16, 2013 by D. Duffy
this thing is huge and very comfy. get people to ask where i got it and all love it. everyone is very jealous!Published on November 13, 2013 by adam lessard
Without a doubt the best thing I've ever drunkenly bought on amazon. This thing far exceeds expectations and everyone that comes to my house loves itPublished on November 8, 2013 by Dpursley
Very good alternative to Love Sac. Packaging is great for shipment. Product is worth every penny. Easily fits 2 adults and 2 kids. Great for movie night. Highly recommend.Published on October 27, 2013 by joseph esslinger
A giant bean bag has got to be one of the best thought of ideas. I got this to supplement the loss of our futon, and it is even better than our futon was! Read morePublished on September 2, 2013 by Abbie