|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 B/G, 802.11bgn, 802.11B|
7-inch Phablet Smart Phone + Tablet PC Android 4.0 Bluetooth GPS WiFi Unlocked!
|Price:||$55.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.0 inches Android 4.0 Tablet PC Smart Pad + Phone (Call as mobile phone) with Google Play Store and Capacitive Touch Screen
- Allwinner A13 Cortex-A8 Processor 1.5GHz CPU, 4GB Internal Memory, WiFi Capability, Bluetooth, Dual-Camera and more.
- Make and receive calls directly from the tablet itself with the built-in MIC and speaker
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n Support - Connect to internet for A full Internet experience | Bluetooth enabled - connect to any bluetooth headset handsfree
- Support Google Play Store - access to millions of free and paid-for applications available to download straight to your phablet.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I am writing this review to say that overall this tablet isn't bad at all.
The phone bit works here in Jamaica after all. Its very functional.
There are some problems though:
1) The camera is poor
2) It tends to shut off at times
3) When the battery is too low you can't just plug it in and use it you have to wait a few minutes.
Outside of that its a good tablet.
The battery power is't bad at all plus the features are good.
I would recommend it.
It is advertised as having a GPS -- it does not. It may have google navigation, but it does not have an internal GPS.
I wanted the 7in form factor, which combines two devices (tablet and phone). This idea is fine for me, I understand not everyone would like this form factor.
So with that in mind, I expected to use bluetooth connections for the phone.
The difficulty comes in that it does not stay connected to the bluetooth device. I had to get an app BlueTooth KeepAlive and configure it so that it can maintain a connection.
When using this configuration -- the battery is used very quickly -- in just a few hours.
Also, if I walk out of range (or turn off the car briefly) the bluetooth connection is lost. In order to reestablish the connection I must re-awaken the phablet with the screen swipe.
Without the bluetooth connections, the battery is ok, 48 hours or so.
As a comparison ... with my previous cell phone, it would automatically recognize the bluetooth device when I got in the car, I did not have to 'wake it up' after turning the car on each time. (Car has integrated blue tooth)
Instead of going around with two items, I only have to take my phablet which does both jobs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I put my sims card in it it didn't work properly for me, so I gave to my 6 year old grandson, his dad down loaded games that seem to work fine. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sonia Wills
4.0 is way to slow and needs to be 4g to keep up with todays productsPublished 3 months ago by David
Dont buy this.I couldn't watch YouTube because it takes forever to download.camera is very bad.will probably trash it cause nobody wants it for free.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I cant answer my calls or hear any dialing tones when i want to make a call i have h2o sim card in it and its not picking up the service at all and not... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
this product is junk i bought this for my family outside the country upon my visit there, within one week all three i bought were not working and you can't even get them to charge,... Read morePublished 7 months ago by linna
Customers service is good; but the product itself it's not good very bad qualityPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer