Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

This is a great qulity Cambogia. Comes with small scoop for ease of measurment. Don't overdue it though. Be careful with this stuff. It does have a flavor to it as well. So if you are adding to a drink; be aware.... It will alter the taste some. So just use the reccommended amount.
on February 17, 2014
Great product. Will buy from them again and only them! Really nice in my smoothy in the morning. Tasteless and not at all gritty.
on June 5, 2013
Packing looked like they printed from a home printer and slapped on a label. Looks and tastes like baking soda. Mixed with vinegar and made a volcano. Try another brand this one is not the real deal.
on September 12, 2014
Seems to work as described. Gave more energy. Taste horrible.
on March 28, 2015
kinda simple
on February 18, 2015
Good stuff!
on May 26, 2013
No results at All, I should've try the .supplement and it was cheaper the the powder I wasted $29 for nothing
on July 6, 2015
It came quick in the mail. I lost 12 pounds, just eating this before I ate anything else. I put it in my coffee, tea or morning drink. It really does work and it was priced well. I ate healthy food (meals), but not salads... and I exercised maybe once a week. You don't have to exercise to lose the weight.
on January 3, 2014
Yes I will be taking HCA Garcinia Cambogia .Its the highest dose of it you could find and if you don't like taking capsules or pill form then powder is just what you need I just sneak it in coffee or fruit juice ,oatmeal what ever you like .its the only diet I could do besides workin out ...
on November 16, 2013
Perfect substitution for people who simply cannot stand to take the pills three times a day. I've noticed that it still works differently according to various people (you have your two week miracles and your two month patient bees), but it works the way I like it nonetheless.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.