- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Gramercy; First Edition Thus edition (January 31, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0517682362
- ISBN-13: 978-0517682364
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,265,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
2,715 One-Line Quotations Hardcover – January 31, 1996
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Inside Flap
For Speakers, Writers and Raconteurs
Invaluable and entertaining anthology of witticisms, epigrams, sayings, bon mots, truisms, platitudes, and insights chosen for their brevity and pithiness. Wisdom from every walk of life, perfect for writers, speakers?anyone who likes to punctuate their remarks with the perfect barb or quote. Includes everyone from Einstein to Barbara Streisand.